💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ASIB filming NYC

ferretti

Featured Posts

27 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Congrats! I was going to get there at like 5:45 but maybe I'm being too ambitious. 

I don't think it will matter what time you get there as long as it's before 7.30am for priority or after that for general tickets. I have been to Late Night w/ Seth Meyers before and there's a huge waiting room I'm sure they'll put us in while they bring people up to the SNL studio 8H, which is not that big at all! they just know their angles (yass) when they film it to make it look big on TV! Hopefully some of the SNL cast will be around too :gaycat:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

I just want to make sure I will get in. It says on their website that they overbook because some people don't show up. I don't know if That's true just for general admission or priority as well. 

Katie14
39 minutes ago, ferretti said:

I had the same thought, although I don't know how big their studios are. 

545!  Girl. 

Nbc studios, where snl is filmed, is really small. You can tell when you watch the show. How does your friend have this information anyway?

ferretti
Just now, Katie14 said:

Nbc studios, where snl is filmed, is really small. You can tell when you watch the show. How does your friends has this information anyway?

Beats me, haha

disco stick tester, inquire within

Katie14
Just now, ferretti said:

Beats me, haha

Unless parts are being filmed at radio city music hall. I think that's in the same building as well. I'm really confused. I just hope this will be a worthwhile experience and we won't be standing in a crowd 100s of people deep for hours without being able to see anything. 

ferretti
Just now, Katie14 said:

Unless parts are being filmed at radio city music hall. I think that's in the same building as well. I'm really confused. I just hope this will be a worthwhile experience and we won't be standing in a crowd 100s of people deep for hours without being able to see anything. 

Yeah, that's the exact fear my bf has too. We'll see. I think it'll be fun no matter what. Even if Gaga only shows up for like ten minutes. Radio City is next door, but it wouldn't be absurd to walk us over there.

erincatz

So I got 2 priority tickets! My feelings are that the SNL studio is small.... I don't think it will be more than 200. I just watched an episode.... there's a very small amount of chairs on the floor close to the stage and then a "balcony" level of sorts where most of the audience is seated. 

Also- priority ticket holders must be in line by 7:30- check in ends at 8. I doubt they could handle 1,000's of guests checking in during a 30 minute period. Lunch is also being provided/ lunch for 1,000's? I doubt that. 

I am hoping that since this is set in modern day, SNL the show, will be a part of the movie, in the same sense the Grammy's were part of the Streisand version. Wouldn't it be amazing if there was a monologue and skits too? Bare minimum, I would say 1 song. It's a long taping to do "1 scene". I have a feeling it will be more than we are expecting! 

Can't wait to meet you guys!

ferretti
24 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I was just there. They told me to come back at 7:15 :giveup:

We're gonna head out in fifteen!

ferretti
4 hours ago, erincatz said:

So I got 2 priority tickets! My feelings are that the SNL studio is small.... I don't think it will be more than 200. I just watched an episode.... there's a very small amount of chairs on the floor close to the stage and then a "balcony" level of sorts where most of the audience is seated. 

Also- priority ticket holders must be in line by 7:30- check in ends at 8. I doubt they could handle 1,000's of guests checking in during a 30 minute period. Lunch is also being provided/ lunch for 1,000's? I doubt that. 

I am hoping that since this is set in modern day, SNL the show, will be a part of the movie, in the same sense the Grammy's were part of the Streisand version. Wouldn't it be amazing if there was a monologue and skits too? Bare minimum, I would say 1 song. It's a long taping to do "1 scene". I have a feeling it will be more than we are expecting! 

Can't wait to meet you guys!

Generally I agree, although I have a friend who works for catering company (and is actually working this, ha) and he told me they've done 2k at Rockefeller before. So who knows. I agree that it doesn't make any sense to me, ha. It's a big building I guess.

And yes! I hope we all get to meet!

Katie14
7 minutes ago, ferretti said:

What y'all wearing? @Katie14 @erincatz @jkl

Black dress and denim jacket. I'm sitting outside the building right in front of the door. What time will you be here?

ferretti
6 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Black dress and denim jacket. I'm sitting outside the building right in front of the door. What time will you be here?

Probably right around 715/20. I'll message you on here when we get close!

Katie14
4 minutes ago, ferretti said:

Probably right around 715/20. I'll message you on here when we get close!

Ill probably be inside by then. What are your wearing?

ferretti
13 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Ill probably be inside by then. What are your wearing?

I'm wearing skin-tights jeans, a blue button up with skulls on it and a beat-up gray jacket on top. My bf is super tall wearing gray jeans, purple V-neck and black windbreaker-style motorcycle jacket. Haha. Way too much detail. 

Archived