event

ASIB filming NYC

ferretti

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InsideOutright

I've done other TV shows under 1iota. Everyone gets put under "waitlist" upon registering. They eventually select a batch of people on the waitlist to claim tickets via Email, so keep very close watch on your Email because if you get a "Your tickets are ready" Email and you click the link too late, you could be out of luck since it's first-come, first-serve.

ferretti
4 minutes ago, InsideOutright said:

I've done other TV shows under 1iota. Everyone gets put under "waitlist" upon registering. They eventually select a batch of people on the waitlist to claim tickets via Email, so keep very close watch on your Email because if you get a "Your tickets are ready" Email and you click the link too late, you could be out of luck since it's first-come, first-serve.

🙌🏻🙌🏽🙌🏿 

Shall do. Luckily my work will understand if I need to suddenly take Monday for Gaga. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

joemayzzin

on the waitlist, if i get picked I'm texting my boss the sec after i find out and not going into work that day.. DON'T CARE!!! :rockstar:

IamChromatica
3 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

I grew up in New York City
Since I was born on Broadway, baby
Moved downtown when I was just nineteen
To start a new life on the New York scene

:lolly:

Yaass at my fav song getting the recognition it deserves :heart:

shoful

On Waitlist. Pray for me 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
1 hour ago, InsideOutright said:

How close to the event date do they usually send out emails

Zilla

I'm probably blacklisted on 1iota's website because I gave them hell over VMA tickets because I had a 100% record and they didn't pick me and blocked me on facebook when I called them out on the fact that it was so "sold out" yet they were still sending tickets out to really attractive people lmao

If anyone goes, tell us what happens please!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

shoful
4 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I'm probably blacklisted on 1iota's website because I gave them hell over VMA tickets because I had a 100% record and they didn't pick me and blocked me on facebook when I called them out on the fact that it was so "sold out" yet they were still sending tickets out to really attractive people lmao

If anyone goes, tell us what happens please!

Do i have to add a profile pic to win???:toofunny:

InsideOutright
22 minutes ago, shoful said:

How close to the event date do they usually send out emails

It depends on the show. Most recently, I requested tickets for Good Morning America for May 1st. I got the Email on April 18th at 11:02 AM and I claimed my tickets immediately. Just for backup, my friend requested tickets under his name as well and he got the Email at the same time, but he didn't check his Email until a few hours later and he missed his chance.

However, another show I did sent out the Emails a mere three days before the show. (Show was April 22, Email went out April 19)

Since this show is Monday and supposedly it just opened today, I'd say look out for the Emails tomorrow.

Zilla
1 minute ago, shoful said:

Do i have to add a profile pic to win???:toofunny:

I've heard they look at it but I'm not sure. 

I did NOT forget the evening that Gaga and Tony filmed the tree lighting and they gave my friend and I tickets and it was pouring rain and we had mud up to our ankles but we stayed throughout the taping at like 12am. That should've counted for something for future! :grr: 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

shoful
4 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I've heard they look at it but I'm not sure. 

I did NOT forget the evening that Gaga and Tony filmed the tree lighting and they gave my friend and I tickets and it was pouring rain and we had mud up to our ankles but we stayed throughout the taping at like 12am. That should've counted for something for future!  

Okay I'll add profile pics 😂😂

Katie14

Do they actually care what you write in your essay? I had a whole thing written up and then clicked to edit it and it got deleted!

Archived