GAGAMOJI out now

InTraumatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagagoogoose

LMs: We want TC music video!

Gaga & her team: Here's Gagamoji. Buy it fats!

LMs: 7IrRCx3.gif

KleinGa

why is she trying this app thing again?

Where's the android version? GAGZ///

SissyFromSpace

are these actually emojis or stickers

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

thatfoxyfeeling

It's a bit cringe worthy since all the reality stars have their own emojis, but cute I guess. This was probably one of the features on the ARTPOP app. :toofunny:

asana15

Lady Gaga has done pop music, jazz standards, TV acting, and now she's getting into the emoji game.

The star on Thursday is releasing GagaMoji, an emoji pack powered by Snaps and customized with the help of Gaga herself. Available to download for iOS here for $1.99, it includes animated iMessage stickers and GIFs.

Fans will notice nods to familiar Gaga imagrey, like the pink hat from her new "Joanne" period, along with useful phrases like "DOPE" with Gaga's head plastered in the middle.

"Lady Gaga truly made these for her fans and was very involved in the actual creation of these," Snaps Founder Vivian Rosenthal told Business Insider. "We've loved working on these for the last six months with Lady Gaga and her team. There's truly a GAGAmoji for every moment of life. These emojis are about being yourself and having fun."

Snaps Director of BD & Marketing Jonathan Shriftman added: "iMessage is a powerful platform for launching celebrity content. There are over 1 billion people using the popular messaging app every day. By launching this sticker pack, now Lady Gaga's true fans can share this personalized content directly in conversations with friends and family."

@DziJuLaj

ferretti
Just now, CherryPi3 said:

$2 though? :cryga:

I cant even afford that right now :cryga:

Yeah, it feels a bit steep...

At least give it to us stans for free (not that anyone else would ever buy it I suppose)

disco stick tester, inquire within

PoshLife

I can't really think of a single situation where any of these would actually make sense to use as an emoji :rip: 

A Dope emoji?

EBGXtT2.jpg

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Archived