Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - Heal Me (Snippet)

Celestica

Featured Posts

Stewful2929

Whoever filmed that beta run lol jk but it's highly illegal to film on a movie set that is filming. 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beboskoukla
1 hour ago, dopega said:

send help, I'm at school and I have to wait 45 minutes to be able to listen to it :emma:

hahahahaha i am at work and have to wait 2 hours :excited2: i feel you hahahha

xoxo, Katarina

Sorcerer

Omg

She's lipsyncing. In the speech video, she said she never did it. :toofunny:

Panchecco

since it was in playback it must be for ASIB right? :huh:

anyway "The Cure", "Heal Me"... Queen of Medical Terms :diane:

it sounds so good :music:

Helxig

OH! Is this for A Star Is Born? To me it sounded like a song that paired up with The Cure.

Meaning... The Cure is about her healing those around her, and Heal Me, is about her needing to be healed by others.

Wait... guys... if this song is for ASIB, and it sounds similar to The Cure... maybe The Cure isn't just some random single for promo, it's actually from the ASIB soundtrack... :shocked:

Maybe she just couldn't help herself but release a song from the soundtrack early...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

OH! Is this for A Star Is Born? To me it sounded like a song that paired up with The Cure.

Meaning... The Cure is about her healing those around her, and Heal Me, is about her needing to be healed by others.

Wait... guys... if this song is for ASIB, and it sounds similar to The Cure... maybe The Cure isn't just some random single for promo, it's actually from the ASIB soundtrack... 

Maybe she just couldn't help herself but release a song from the soundtrack early...

Good therory.... but... a year and a half early? Doesn't seem too plausible tbh :sweat:

Stewful2929

If you guys read the plot of the movie the cure and this heal me song make sense 

Panchecco

Your hip broke?
You can't find the cure?
she'll heal you with her love!

call now to schedule an appointment with the Queen of Health Care™

45SBu5E.png

The Z
2 hours ago, Swan Heart said:

I can't listen right now and its probably going to be taken down. 

I need a description, SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP :giveup:

- Write what u want say what u want/so baby tell me yes + Lush Life vocals + The Fame era vocals

- Bloody Mary tempo

- Second Time Around clapping-hands-beat

- It pop, but not not like her previous works, it's not a ballad at all though. It kind of sounds like... like nothing. Totally innovative.

- Sounds fresh as phuck, the snippet sounds like a future hit. Not trendy like The Cure, it's way more innovative but it had a great potential

- The next Umbrella yaaas

Jester

If it's indeed a journey from country to RnB, they can always redo the production of these songs in 2018 so they don't sound dated 

The Z
2 minutes ago, Jester said:

If it's indeed a journey from country to RnB, they can always redo the production of these songs in 2018 so they don't sound dated 

It will always sound new as it almost acapella... nothing ever released sounds like this, it's a pure WOW 

KarmaPolice
4 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

It will always sound new as it almost acapella... nothing ever released sounds like this, it's a pure WOW 

Exaggerating too much? I mean it's...ok

The Z
1 minute ago, KarmaPolice said:

Exaggerating too much? I mean it's...ok

no, you're strange... You must think Venus is better than DWUW lol

Archived