đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - Heal Me (Snippet)

Celestica

Featured Posts

Young Pancake

I want this song so bad, the beat sounds so good. I love the clapping! 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel
1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

I was like wait a minute that would make sense but she's got brown hair for the movie and coachella was blonde.

Unless she becomes a blonde pop star :ph34r:

3 points in and ready for more

SilkSpectre0
1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

I was like wait a minute that would make sense but she's got brown hair for the movie and coachella was blonde.

What if she goes from a shy brunette scared to get on stage and sing country to a blonde pop star headlining coachella 

giphy.gif

AshIey

Honestly I wanted the ASIB soundtrack to be full on country/rock just cause I'm greedy and need as much of that out of Gaga as possible. :giveup:

But at least this sounds promising.

sass bonbon

OH GOD YES PLEASEEEEE!!!! I'm so here for Gaga and this falsettos instead of head voice.:giveup: She's done that forever so now she sounds refreshing. REally if she got good collaborations in a pop album, she be givin Ari some competition.:giggle:

bbhmm

donutellha

j0zOfZel.png 

THIS GIRL DID THAT

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

elysaint
2 hours ago, bujibu said:

What else did she say about it when she introduced it/ended it? Like were cameras rolling when she sang it? All the details my good friend 

Yes Cameras were on the whole time. This was all purely for A Star is Born film scenes & soundtrack I'm assuming but indeed the movie. It was her characters iHeart Radio performance. 

She just briefly explained to us that for the movie cameras she couldn't have a clean mic feed to sing so she would be lip syncing only for the sake of the video so to "look at it like a music video" since she wasn't singing live at that moment and don't have a monster freak out lol.

I wish I could remember more lyrics .

Ones that stuck " I need you to inspire me"

"Lay me down, touch my spirit"

and spoken word bridge like Dancin in Circles.

blackcoffee
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

Honestly I wanted the ASIB soundtrack to be full on country/rock just cause I'm greedy and need as much of that out of Gaga as possible. :giveup:

But at least this sounds promising.

I'm there with ya! But again, at least this is stripped back R&B, in the same vein as old Mariah.

xoxo cupcakke

So does this mean The Cure will be on the ASIB soundtrack?

15jocart
22 minutes ago, elysaint said:

and spoken word bridge like Dancin in Circles.

But hopefully not as cringeworthy :awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney: (don't @ me)

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

melon

the beat sounds similar to Kate Bush's Running up that Hill :diane: and i'm very here for it

heauxmatica

Hi.  I am posting this message in the hope that it reaches those very fortunate fans who are able to attend the filming events for A Star is Born.  I am one of those fans and have really enjoyed the experience.  My only regret is that some fans try to use recording devices or cameras, or are successful in using such devices, when we are told that they are not permitted.  I feel that we are being disrespectful to Gaga, Bradley Cooper and the entire team working on the movie when we purposely ignore their requests and instructions.  I will understand if fans are no longer invited to the filming events, but I hope that does not happen.  I respectfully request that fans (of the most amazing performer on the face of the earth!!) who attend the filming events follow the instructions given so that we can all continue to enjoy the events.  Thank you!

GeoDude
13 hours ago, Camore said:

Omg

She's lipsyncing. In the speech video, she said she never did it. :toofunny:

Right before the first shot she came out and said hi to us and how much she loves and appreciates us being there. Then she said she will be due to the sound and recording she will have to,, (looks back at crew and whispers to us " pretend to sing" with a smile and said she will be doing something she doesn't do in a real performance. Her dancing and acting was on point. 

Archived