news

Lady Gaga - Heal Me (Snippet)

Celestica

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elysaint

Wow this is my first time hearing a snippet AFTER hearing the actual song (from being at the film shoot. )

Now I see why I'm usually disappointed with my expectations from snippets cuz this sounds nothing like the song. This person literally chopped out all the good or meaty parts of the song, as if they work for Gaga and they just wanted to troll us. 

Its it's just weird that snippet is literally cut up to be nothing but parts of the beat and even when that chorus starts it's not what we were hearing. 

The song in full is pretty great. Spoken word bridge that will have you stripping.

Omar Vela

good it's for ASIB and not the new album... We had enough of basic sounds with The cure

Lumiere

I thought it's a new song snippet from a new album

The little EPster in me died a bit lol

Vergil

I hate this kind of sound/the way she sings it. Meh.

FadMadonsterStan

Looks like to me her character becomes a star and ditches country for pop etc that's ,y perspective and it's gonna go through how fame changed her or something

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Pray4FameGa
9 hours ago, Harry said:

I'm so confused lol I really didn't think it would be like this. Gosh I can't wait to see how this movie ends up.  

Same.

Originally when it was announced I thought it was gonna be traditional old school Hollywood and with an orchestrated soundtrack. And her looks would be classic like Golden Globe Ga.

Then the first picture was released and I thought ohhh they're making it modern and cool.

But now after hearing DMG and this, I think its actually gonna be quite edgy and different. They're probs trying their best to not make it cliche.

But the fact these songs sound amazing and Brad told ellen that Gaga is killing it, i'm so excited.

Maybe the film will show Ally going from a country home girl to a larger than life pop star and mirror Gaga's transformation from Stefani to Lady Gaga.

It also sounds like Gaga is using the soundtrack as a way of reinventing herself musically, I'm loving RnB ChillGa tbh.

2020Covid19IsOurs

Vocaroo voice message? It better stay a voice message coz this sht is shtty

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Archived