💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - Heal Me (Snippet)

Celestica

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

I'm scared. This sounds great, but this sound might be dated by the time the movie comes out in fall 2018. 

it will probably, unfortunately. you can't rehash a 2015 trend in 2017 then expect it to go over fine the year after. Alas, it's what we've got so we gotta just be fine with it.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dorothy Gale
Just now, Jed said:

it will probably, unfortunately. you can't rehash a 2015 trend in 2017 then expect it to go over fine the year after. Alas, it's what we've got so we gotta just be fine with it.

This makes me more nervous for this movie. I think the country star angle was more cohesive. 

ArtGagaPop

It's like a mix of DWUW and The cure, i love it :flutter: ASIBGA come through!

Quark
4 minutes ago, Jed said:

How is this a 2015 trend in he first place? If anything it still sounds very 2017 and that is taking into account that we can't hear the song properly.

Chromatislaps
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It sounds a lot like the same RNB influences of The Cure

I wonder if she'll take that way in her career next

I think the Cure is the first single/pre-era single of the ASIB soundtrack :lolly: 

kinda like BBHMM , American Oxygen and 45 seconds by Rihanna were pre Anti- era teaser singles

Bradley
19 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

EDIT: Why is there an iHeart Radio sign there?

Ally probably became a star and got invited to perform at their event, I presume.

LetsGetHigh

Ok sorry but Monsters need to ****ing get it together. Stop ****ing leaking **** for the movie.

I'm not one of those "omg NO LEAK!! D: PLS!!" fans but this isn't even about Gaga alone, this is a whole movie and deals with a lot of people other than Gaga.

LetsGetHigh

But I'm here for the fact that iHeart Radio is there. :green: Power rotation 2K18 confirmed?

ArtGagaPop

1 minute ago, Derpplause said:

I think the Cure is the first single/pre-era single of the ASIB soundtrack :lolly: 

Hearing this song that's very pop, so the movie won't me all country like we thought i am starting to think that to since we still don't know what the cure is from or what for. 

jameslovesla
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It sounds a lot like the same RNB influences of The Cure

I wonder if she'll take that way in her career next

Well she was in the photo with that rnb pop producer🙈SURPRISE BITCH! Bet you thought I've seen the last of JND! But in all honesty it sounds great. But.... I give up guess we will never get pure pop perfection again. B4 you guys bite my head off. LOVE Joanne and all of her albums. But just doesn't feel the same. The excitement. Don't get me wrong I'm away über excited for new gaga tunes. The cure is good.  No need to make more of the same thing. 

Bradley
8 minutes ago, Swan Heart said:

I can't listen right now and its probably going to be taken down. 

I need a description, SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP :giveup:

The Cure had a baby with Do What U Want, Gaga doing falsetto vocals.

Audience clapping along the handclaps in the song. Very R&B.

Quasi

The snippet sounds amazing! But one thing that's confusing me is that I thought we were told every song would be performed live similar to Les Miserables. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

ArtGagaPop
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

But I'm here for the fact that iHeart Radio is there. :green: Power rotation 2K18 confirmed?

3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Ally probably became a star and got invited to perform at their event, I presume.

Poor gaga could never :poot:

truthteller

i think it would be fine in 2018. it sounds like some timeless rnb/pop songs

Archived