Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Spoiler: Drag Race S9

Kulture Kiari

Featured Posts

Kulture Kiari

Is this true? 

So there's a "leaked" elimination list and there's two rumors on how it happened:

1. A Logo employee leaked it out of anger because they will shut down that network and lots of people will be left unemployed.

2. A 16 year old had sex with a WoW employee who revealed the list.

Anyways, I cant get over the fact that

SPOILER

This will happen this week:

1zew1f5.jpg

And next week my queen Valentina. If this "leaked" list is all real, I feel extremely disappointed in the Top 3. I feel other queens, like Valentina, deserved to be in the Top 3. 

"Leaked" List:

Farrah, Valentina, Nina, Alexis, Peppermint

Top 3: Shea, Sasha, and Trinity

This will happen Friday, May 19.

PnGKjyk.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

Omg I ignored "spoiler" and now I'm like :giveup:

Fabian5000
Just now, Juvi said:

where the LIST!!!

and yas at Farrah finally out!!

I second that ! where is this list 

BurqaSwg
Spoiler

I'm a bit sad Farrah is eliminated, I love her. At the same time, I did not really expect her to win either 

It is said that a Reddit user revealed/predicted Aja's placement, 'Big Hair' theme and Valentina's 'Madonna look'. He also revealed ALL th eliminated queens

here they are:

Spoiler

Eliminated queens: Farrah, Valentina,Nina (vs Shea) ,Alexis

Top 4: Shea, Sasha, Trinity, Peppermint

Top 3: Shea, Sasha, Trinity

Sizzily

I love Valentina but she is just not Top 3. Shea, Trinity, and Sasha are the best combo for top 3. Trinity or Shea is winning the season.

One Banned Boi

Juvi
1 hour ago, RubberHeartt said:

1. A Logo employee leaked it out of anger because they will shut down that network and lots of people will be left unemployed.

2. A 16 year old had sex with a WoW employee who revealed the list.

1. Does that surprise anyone? I only knew about Logo TV because of RPDR! (I'm from Germany, as far as I know we don't have the channel here)

2. EEEERREEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Juvi
2 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

It is said that a Reddit user predicted Aja's placement, 'Big Hair' theme and Valentina's 'Madonna look'. He also revealed ALL th eliminated queens

here they are:

Hide contents

Eliminated queens: Farrah, Valentina,Nina (vs Shea) ,Alexis

Top 4: Shea, Sasha, Trinity, Peppermint

Top 3: Shea, Sasha, Trinity

noooooooooo

Spoiler

I want Peppermint for top 3 not sasha, she ain't doin' anythang for me this far............

Dorothy Gale

I'd already guessed Farrah would be next. She's been weak so far. 

ItsTommyBitch

Man. Idk if that pic is real or not, but I heard Valentina will get out in the next few episodes, which is a shame. She has shown herself to be pretty much flawless at everything, just like Shea and honestly her looks >>> Alexis, who is overrated af.

My top 3-4 would be Shea, Valentina, Trinity or Sasha, but it looks like if Valentina gets out, she gets out by a random bout of bad luck as shes been very consistent so far :noparty: Meanwhile, we had girls like Farrah Moan who were in it for way too long, and Nina who is either great or totally unimpressive like in this last challenge, and Peppermint who other than being a lip-sync god, is honestly kind of just average at everything :air: 

Sasha is very good, and she is a unique queen, and I love everything she stands for probably the most in the competition, but she is not the most talented or close. I'd give that to Shea. The only thing Valentina has yet to do is make everyone die of laughter, but people still feel like shes weak for some reason :saladga: 

If that top 3 is accurate, I'm okay with it, but I feel Valentina is def. top 3 material as well :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RonnieGagz

The second one is false. This 16 year old just found this image that was posted in a Reddit thread and done his own thread asking if it was real. He really did sex with a 35 year old guy, but it has nothing to do with the elimination order leaks!

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Archived