đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS shares Twisty doll

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
3 minutes ago, channel said:

I'd honestly just change the title to avoid more people being disappointed when it isn't something new...

I did but wouldn't it be weird to be selling a season 4 doll right now? At least doesn't seem like it in my impression when I first read the caption.

LaLuna

Not getting hyped until episode 1 airs. I mean, I enjoyed Roanoke and I still consider myself an AHS fan, but Murphy et al. need to get back to the show's roots.

Also, more Evan Peters in season 7 please.

Panchecco

it's not a tease for season 7

anyway Twisty will forever be one fo the most terrifying creature from AHS and it was so disappointing to see him gone after just 4 episodes

Bradley
Just now, Scathach said:

Not getting hyped until episode 1 airs. I mean, I enjoyed Roanoke and I still consider myself an AHS fan, but Murphy et al. need to get back to the show's roots.

Also, more Evan Peters in season 7 please.

He's the same man behind two acclaimed shows that are ACS and Feud. Roanoke is considered the second best season after Asylum by many (though my favourite is Hotel) so why the lack of confidence.

bionic
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

If it is part of season seven, it is an indication of season seven. Therefore, a tease.

I don't think merchandise really counts as things like this (see all the different times the Funko toys have been released )

buy bionic

LaLuna
Just now, Bradley said:

He's the same man behind two acclaimed shows that are ACS and Feud. Roanoke is considered the second best season after Asylum by many (though my favourite is Hotel) so why the lack of confidence.

The second best season? For real?  :what:

If I had to rank all AHS seasons, Roanoke would be at the bottom of the list just above Freakshow.

Bradley
1 minute ago, Scathach said:

The second best season? For real?  :what:

If I had to rank all AHS seasons, Roanoke would be at the bottom of the list just above Freakshow.

It was one of the most enjoyable TV experiences for me I dk what happened to y'all. Were you guys super tired or what while watching the show...

Archived