💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS shares Twisty doll

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

It has previously been confirmed that the season will have a connection to Freak Show.

It is unclear whether this is a product that they are going to sell in the future or an actual indication of season seven since they confirmed that season seven and Freak Show will have a connection.

Red

If they play the "no theme till the premiere" game again I swear to God #StopTheTeaseStartTheTheme

weed

It looks like they're just showing a doll that will be for sale eventually :chica:

I hated Freak Show, I hated that clown too, I got a feeling the next season will be a disaster again

Red
Just now, Jase said:

Twisty should have lasted so much longer

I liked him but I gotta admit the show got much better after he died :deadbanana: 

Bradley
1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

I hated Freak Show, I hated that clown too, I got a feeling the next season will be a disaster again

It's a brand new season, we can't predict anything as of yet.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, channel said:

misleading title, its a doll from the 4th season not a tease for the 7th

It is a tease for the seventh season. read the caption.

mcphee
Just now, Bradley said:

I stand by the fact it is misleading, you can't say a doll of a character that has been seen since 2014 is a tease of anything new sis :wacko:

Gagz
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

The caption just makes it seem like a Twisty doll is going to be on sale soon. It doesn't mention season 7.

Bradley
Just now, channel said:

I stand by the fact it is misleading, you can't say a doll of a character that has been seen since 2014 is a tease of anything new sis :wacko:

If it is part of season seven, it is an indication of season seven. Therefore, a tease.

Clever Username
1 minute ago, Gagz said:

The caption just makes it seem like a Twisty doll is going to be on sale soon. It doesn't mention season 7.

This.

mcphee
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

If it is part of season seven, it is an indication of season seven. Therefore, a tease.

I'd honestly just change the title to avoid more people being disappointed when it isn't something new...

Archived