💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

will the joanne world tour will have an opening act ?

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

xoxo lou

well the tour is almost going to start in august so i was wondering that if the show will have any opening act for the north america tour dates 

Hi Its Nicole

Lady Starlight is the opening act

Hello Gaga

Nicogly

Honestly, i think itd be possble that Father John Misty opens for her. Gaga usually has multiple opening acts. I know Lady Starlight is like bffs with Gaga but I dont see the musical connection between Starlight and Joanne. For ARTPOP it was perfect, but idk for Joanne WT. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

lgaga1fan

Yes, because when I bought the VIP passes, the photo w/ Gaga is during the opening act. 

funkyhaus

Lady Gaga will open the show before Joanne takes centre stage :poot:

Sid

mp0Z3N.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

blackcoffee

She should look into getting this amazing new artist, LP, to open for her. She's getting big on alternative radio, her new album is SO GOOD, and the Joanne vibes are strong. 

The album has some poppier stuff too, in the same vein as Tegan and Sara pop.

hausofcy
53 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

Honestly, i think itd be possble that Father John Misty opens for her. Gaga usually has multiple opening acts. I know Lady Starlight is like bffs with Gaga but I dont see the musical connection between Starlight and Joanne. For ARTPOP it was perfect, but idk for Joanne WT. 

I don't think so since he's going on tour himself around the same time. Just bought tickets and their dates don't add up.

🇯🇵

highbythebeach
33 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

I don't think so since he's going on tour himself around the same time. Just bought tickets and their dates don't add up.

Aw he would've been really nice as an opening act , tbh I rather have Gaga do the whole show and have a longer setlist instead if that's how it works 

Nicogly
2 hours ago, hausofcy said:

whaaaat, I sooo wanna see him live. His new album is EVERYTHING

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

yes and
4 hours ago, Hi its nick said:

Lady Starlight is the opening act

+ DJ White Shadow

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Kermit

Mark Ronson

Maybe, Florence. 

Beck

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Maleficent

Hope not. The artRAVE was slated to start at 8:30, so I arrived at 8:45 in hopes that she would come out soon. I think we sat there for a good 45 minutes hearing Starlight play the same ****ing note a billion times. Most annoying opening act ever!

hausofcy
6 hours ago, Nicogly said:

whaaaat, I sooo wanna see him live. His new album is EVERYTHING

Check his website. His tickets are also very cheap

🇯🇵

Archived