💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Deleted Scenes - Fan Version w/ Audio

Leo

Featured Posts

Red

OMG, wonderful job :clap:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

That was amazing thank you , it definitely works much better with music and an edit

That was amazing thank you , it definitely works much better with music and an edit

You're welcome, and thanks!

HeavyPunkLover

tumblr_llgpmlWYB01qafrh6.gif

you just make my day!

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Original Poster

Person who created thread

:)

thanks!!

(I swear, half the time I see abbreviations... :P! Probably spend double the time reading just racking my brain trying to figure some out)

I don't use forums that often! I just love Gaga, anyways, one more abbreviation down, a zillion to go...

thanks!!

(I swear, half the time I see abbreviations... :P! Probably spend double the time reading just racking my brain trying to figure some out)

I don't use forums that often! I just love Gaga, anyways, one more abbreviation down, a zillion to go...

I used to go on forums a lot when i was younger, and they used some of the abbreviations used here, but there are so many more sometimes I also have to stop and figure out what it means :sweat:

Welcome to GGD! (Gaga Daily)

I used to go on forums a lot when i was younger, and they used some of the abbreviations used here, but there are so many more sometimes I also have to stop and figure out what it means :sweat:

Welcome to GGD! (Gaga Daily)

:toofunny:

Archived