Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Samsung uses Just Another Day for its ad

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Korok
1 minute ago, shmal96 said:

Am I the only one who loathes this song? :awkney::emma:

I just can't get into it at all, always a skip when listening to the album :laughga:

This post just gave me 7 days worth of nightmares. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas
1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

Oh my god YES! One of the best songs on Joanne.

Hi my friend!!! I think likewise ! Happy to see you here :D

StrawberryBlond

This is awesome! I thought I'd never see a Gaga song in an ad after DWUW was featured on some ad for headphones. That along with Applause in that Kia ad and I thought we'd maybe had our fill of this kind of thing. But this can be so good for the album's exposure. Because not everyone will have the deluxe edition and because she's not promoted the song anywhere, it'll mean she'll get bigger interest in her album and individual downloads of a song that a lot of people didn't even know existed until now. They'll probably be very surprised that it's even a Gaga song. I'm not even a fan of this song but it fits the commercial very well. Any promo is promo.

Werk

You guys need to see the Little managers promoting in the comment section :sharon:

Bear

I LOVE Just Another Day! :tony: I'm glad more people will get to hear it! 

asana15

Say what you want, but Christian is doing an admirable job so far as her agent responsible for endorsements and advertising.

These blue chip companies - Tiffany, Samsung, Pepsi, Intel, Barnes and Noble, Revlon.

Her music is out there, being used and sought after by marquee brands...

Well done, Mr. Carino.

Fernster7
1 hour ago, BloodyJudas said:

Hi my friend!!! I think likewise ! Happy to see you here :D

Hello:hug:I just love it so much, it makes me feel happy and in peace when I listen to it.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

donutellha

Finally getting the justice it deserves!!!!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Pierre

You go Brian Newman!

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

bliaz

Yaaass! Get that recognition, JAD :wub:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Juanjo

Yaaaaay! Come through, promo for Joanne and one of the best songs on it! :excited2:

heygirl

YES! the song works amazingly for this ad. JAD is my third least fav off the album because i feel like it's too overproduced having long instrumental solos with both mark and"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN BRIAN NEWMAN" just no. :chica:

had the whole song gone like that little preview we got to hear of her on a radio station in the beginning of the era, it'd been here best ballad . THE POTENTIAL :giveup::giveup:

be kind guys

Vodka

I love this song, it's so welcoming. I never really would've guessed that Gaga would make a song like this per se but it's just got a nice laid back vibe to it. 

I always imagine it being played around Toy Story or something, that kind of feel. The whole family kind of bit with the commercial was heartwarming to watch. 

Thanks to the haters that watched the commercial anyway tho :lolly:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived