💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Alan Carr: "Gaga is the best"

yxi

Featured Posts

yxi

lady-gaga-alan-carr-chatty-man-2-1386325

Why are the LGBT Awards so important to you personally?
It’s funny because when I was younger I didn’t really care about LGBT issues or anything like that, but now LGBT issues seem to be on my mind a lot more. Maybe it’s because I’m getting older or the world has got that little bit crappier, who knows? I mean, if someone told me that there would be concentration camps for homosexuals in my lifetime, well, I would have laughed in their face.

I think the issue of LGBT rights has just got serious and what with the rise of religious extremism in this country, we as a community need to stop our infighting and stick together. There are people out there who really do hate us and don’t want us around.

Who would get your vote?
Lady Gaga, I just think she’s the best. I’ve met her a few times and her championing of gay rights doesn’t seem like bullshit to me, she really does seem to care and I love that. Some performers are happy just to take the pink pound and say ‘see ya’, but she gives back with interest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/alan-carr-interview-lgbt-awards-2017-george-michael-lady-gaga_uk_590c72a3e4b0d5d9049b9f40

xoxo Craig

She really is the mother to all that we really never had

End Racism Now

Star

Ugh, truly a Queen! :whitney:

To think there are some people that thought she is just exploiting gays for sales just hurt me!

Harry

We really did been knew!

Glad she's getting the recognition for this. Her activism is genuine unlike a lot of stars. 

ZiggyZiggs
11 minutes ago, symphonia said:

Who would get your vote?
Lady Gaga, I just think she’s the best. I’ve met her a few times and her championing of gay rights doesn’t seem like bullshit to me, she really does seem to care and I love that. Some performers are happy just to take the pink pound and say ‘see ya’, but she gives back with interest.

Why does Katy come to my mind :poot::madge::oprah::toofunny:

Panchecco

:tea: 

when will katy

Spoiler

I need another legit performance on Chatty Man

she always slays on the piano :diane:

Galagala

Katy IS the one who seems to take LGBT issues just to gain popularity and good reputation.

Then, she collaborated with Migos  :classy:.......................

GAGA =  QUEEN OF  AUTHENTICITY:giveup:

FreeAsMyHair13

Aw that's so nice, I love Alan Carr!

It was always hilarious when Gaga was on his show. Remember the cooking with Gaga segment?

Her performance of Dope on his show is one of my all time favourites too, it's so perfect. 

Hola Soraya

tumblr_noy5v5Vk2R1slj24go1_500.gif

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Archived