movie

IT Trailer #2

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

I hate but horror movies but i love them so much. 

I hate clowns, but I love them so much in movies.

**** I'm not making sense because I'm so excited yet so ****ing scared already.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

SychosSoChic

I KNEW THE BALLOON WAS GONNA POP YET I STILL SCREAMED A LITTLE

IM READY

REVIVE THE HORROR GENRE KWEEN

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

YaaaasGaga

I'm still pumped for this movie, but I'm so upset with what they did with the clown. I mean, he looks LESS scary and creepy than in the original version. Plus, they've made him a cliché horror movie character for jump scares, whereas he was scarier in the original because he would lure kids and make them trust him and be really creepy and unnerving before killing them. That's what made him scary! :neyde:

pennywise.jpg

Shipper

That clown is Bill Skärsgard from Hemlock Grove,  right? ( Aka,  Tarzan and Eric from True Blood's brother) 

I am pumped up for this reminds me of Stranger Things. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Kermit
4 minutes ago, Shipper said:

That clown is Bill Skärsgard from Hemlock Grove,  right? ( Aka,  Tarzan and Eric from True Blood's brother) 

I am pumped up for this reminds me of Stranger Things. 

Also the brother of Alexander Skarsgard; dead-boy-toy in Paparazzi.

It may be that it reminds you of Stranger Things because one of the starring cast members plays the part of one of the boys in the group (the one with goofy glasses). 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Chr
3 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

I'm still pumped for this movie, but I'm so upset with what they did with the clown. I mean, he looks LESS scary and creepy than in the original version. Plus, they've made him a cliché horror movie character for jump scares, whereas he was scarier in the original because he would lure kids and make them trust him and be really creepy and unnerving before killing them. That's what made him scary! :neyde:

pennywise.jpg

The way pennywise looks in the new movie is more similar to the way he was described in the book tho :poot: 

dlioncourt91

Still not sold really. It feels like every run of the mill horror movies with their tired jump scares and predictable sets up for said scare.

I prefer the other trailer but the one thing that will make or break Pennywise is his voice. Tim Curry is definitely going to be a performance to beat so I'm hoping this new adaptation is able to fully bring the novel to life with all the resources of today.

Well, Stranger Things is an homage to a lot of horror/sci-fi/Speilberg things so...:laughga:

Chr

Everyone is to hung up on the 90's mini series and Curry as pennywise. The mini series strayed way to far from the source material and didn't age well at all 

I think this movie looks amazing. I am a hardcore horror fanatic, and I bet this movie breaks records.

The dialogue is so fast paced and witty, and I am glad that they are trying to be truer to the book.

I am confused as to why people are even mentioning "jump scares", you've literally seen two trailers. This trailer had ONE jump scene, and it's a TRAILER. I hope aside from these two trailers they do not reveal any more scenes, which is the biggest problem with trailers these days.

They reveal the entire film. Alien: Covenant for example, the entire movie has basically been spoiled with the trailers. That new movie with Katherine Heigl had the entire storyline of the film in the trailer. 

Let IT be the new standard 

CautiousLurker

Sorry, but this movie looks bad, and for me it's made worse by the fact that initially it had a much better director attached to it who wanted to produce a more experimental horror thriller, but the studio fired him and went with your typical horror set-up... 

Also, the first trailer made me laugh when the kid hit his head on the wooden board... They recreated that scene almost shot by shot from the first movie, why did they add that kid running head first into a plank? That genuinely looked like something that belongs in a parody - I'd expect to see that in a Scary Movie...

9 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Sorry, but this movie looks bad, and for me it's made worse by the fact that initially it had a much better director attached to it who wanted to produce a more experimental horror thriller, but the studio fired him and went with your typical horror set-up... 

Also, the first trailer made me laugh when the kid hit his head on the wooden board... They recreated that scene almost shot by shot from the first movie, why did they add that kid running head first into a plank? That genuinely looked like something that belongs in a parody - I'd expect to see that in a Scary Movie...

Are you referring to Cary Fukunaga? He is still attached as a contributor to the current screenplay that was used, but he wanted to cast Will Poulter as Pennywise:toofunny:

CautiousLurker
18 minutes ago, Doot said:

Are you referring to Cary Fukunaga? He is still attached as a contributor to the current screenplay that was used, but he wanted to cast Will Poulter as Pennywise:toofunny:

He may be 'attached', but they scrapped his screenplay and hired the writer of Annabelle to pen a new one instead... In an interview Fukunaga mentioned how after the project changed studios, the difference in visions was the main source of conflict and the reason he was booted of the project - he wanted to make a meaningful film with fleshed out characters, the studio wanted a runofthemill horror with jumpscares... Sorry to disappoint, but this will not be setting any standards and considering how disappointing Annabelle was at the box-office, I don't think this film will perform very well either... 

Archived