Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Scale of the Joanne World Tour?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

artpopulace

I don't think JWT will be stripped back at all. I might not be Gaga-esque like MBT or BTWB but it will be big. I imagine her performing Sinner's Prayer on top of a mechanical bull :toofunny:

the milky way is đ“”đ“Čđ“«đ“źđ“»đ“Șđ“œđ“Čđ“·đ“°

Decodekid
10 hours ago, ARTPOPulace said:

I don't think JWT will be stripped back at all. I might not be Gaga-esque like MBT or BTWB but it will be big. I imagine her performing Sinner's Prayer on top of a mechanical bull :toofunny:

inb4 she bring fans on stage for them to puke on her

Im Harol don't tell anyone

drinkmytears
On 5/8/2017 at 0:20 AM, Haroon said:

Judging by the stage layout and her performances from the era so far I don't think it'll be big :confused: I can imagine it being stripped back like the ANTI World Tour :huh:

On 5/8/2017 at 0:36 AM, highbythebeach said:

Stage setup isn't announced yet is it?

I emailed my venue and they said it was the one that had leaked and that was posted on the Las Vegas ticket retailer's site (AXS?) 

Its a mainstage with 2 small bstages, and one larger bstage at the end of the arena. Apparently they need extra rigging for her to fly from stage to stage. 

There was also a message sent out that extra tickets were added as there's a unique stage design with multiple heights and layers.

Twitter

ARTPOP and its tour was meant to be wacky tacky and more colorful. With JWT I think we'll get a split between SBHTS, Dive Bar Tour, and Coachella. Besides the Joanne era is far more put together than ARTPOP was.

Archived