Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Scale of the Joanne World Tour?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

Will the Joanne World Tour have a higher budget than the ArtRAVE?

idk, while I loved the ArtRAVE, i feel like it kinda looked a bit tacky at times and this was shown in the costumes too (the one with the wig with dreads).. and that main set up at the front, the shapes that resembled coral. I'm not hating on the tour at all (it was actually really creative and obviously felt 'tacky' because it was very artsy, and that was for a reason), but I was just wondering, do you think JWT will be smaller or larger in scale, compared to TMBT, TBTWB, ArtRAVE? 

Haroon

Judging by the stage layout and her performances from the era so far I don't think it'll be big :confused: I can imagine it being stripped back like the ANTI World Tour :huh:

Delulu Rogers

Isn't the tour only for like 4 months and literally half of the album is piano tracks. I'm pretty sure the tour will be the smallest one since the Fame Ball 

Savage

Nah it'll be big. Bigger budget than the artRAVE, have y'all seen her performances this era?! Clean, elegant, never messy. Every big performance has been HUGE. Get ready to be scalped. Also, the main promotion for the tour was the SB. So, if she doesn't wanna disppoint the GP fans, she better be swinging from the ceiling. 

Decodekid

Is Gaga so we never know what to expect.

She literally released her most comercial song during her country era so, yeah :poot:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

lost in limbo
10 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Will the Joanne World Tour have a higher budget than the ArtRAVE?

idk, while I loved the ArtRAVE, i feel like it kinda looked a bit tacky at times and this was shown in the costumes too (the one with the wig with dreads).. and that main set up at the front, the shapes that resembled coral. I'm not hating on the tour at all (it was actually really creative and obviously felt 'tacky' because it was very artsy, and that was for a reason), but I was just wondering, do you think JWT will be smaller or larger in scale, compared to TMBT, TBTWB, ArtRAVE? 

I agree with you on the ArtRave, I watched it in video and it was messy, but good, so I don´t even imagine live. :emma:

I think it would be kinda like Coachella, but a little more stripped down. Nothing really Monster Ball-like, but nothing Cheek To Cheek Tour-like. :emma:

But you know how Gaga is. When you think you know what she is, she reminds u that you don´t. :lolga:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Arturo
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Judging by the stage layout and her performances from the era so far I don't think it'll be big :confused: I can imagine it being stripped back like the ANTI World Tour :huh:

I'm totally fine with that. All you need for a show to be good is an artist with great stage presence and good music. Anti World Tour was great without fancy-smancy production. Rihanna owned the stage and the audience and Gaga will do the same regardless of the production.

Haroon
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

I'm totally fine with that. All you need for a show to be good is an artist with great stage presence and good music. Anti World Tour was great without fancy-smancy production. Rihanna owned the stage and the audience and Gaga will do the same regardless of the production.

Couldn't agree more :golfclap:

highbythebeach
16 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Stage setup isn't announced yet is it?

17 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Is Gaga so we never know what to expect.

She literally released her most comercial song during her country era so, yeah :poot:

Hahahaha no lies detected

Jewels n Drugs
21 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

Stage setup isn't announced yet is it?

no but you can see the arena layout when you go to buy tickets

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Irrelevant
30 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Isn't the tour only for like 4 months and literally half of the album is piano tracks. I'm pretty sure the tour will be the smallest one since the Fame Ball 

She can add dates later you know, it's pretty obvious she will at least add dates for Japan :lolly:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Easy
32 minutes ago, Relevant said:

She can add dates later you know, it's pretty obvious she will at least add dates for Japan :lolly:

Inb4 The Cure Asia Tour 2018. With Monster Ball + BTWB  level theatrics and MTN+ Scheiße level choreo because Asia never paid her dust throughout her career.  :classy:

Spoiler

I deserve it. Cum to Asia!

Delulu Rogers
2 hours ago, Relevant said:

Is anything ever guaranteed with Gaga? 

Bradley

She said that the tour is going to be very different from her Dive Bar Tour which is designed to give the fans an intimate experience.

Don't worry, she's going to perform her uptempo songs, so she needs a huge elaborate stage setting for them.

Archived