Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Handheld mic or headset at JWT?

NewUsername

What will Gaga use at the JWT tour?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will Gaga use at the JWT tour?

• Probably headset and hope headset
    • Probably headset, but hope handheld
    • Probably handheld and hope handheld
    • Probably handheld, but hope headset
    • Probably both and hope both
    • Probably both, but hope headset
    • Probably both, but hope handheld

Featured Posts

NewUsername

At Coachella and the Super Bowl Gaga used a handheld mic, which may be an indication that she also will use a handheld mic instead of a headset at the Joanne World Tour.
What do you think Gaga will do? What do you hope?

Advantages handheld over headset:
- better sound quality

Disadvantages handheld:
- a bit more limited in dancing (but Coachella and SB showed that it doesn't limit her too much. + Beyoncé uses handheld and dances her ass off)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I've sort of thought about this too. She's been using a lot of handheld mics lately, and maybe it's just me, but I feel like it gives an "oldschool" vibe to the whole performance. Perhaps it makes more sense in my head, but I feel like using a handheld mic gives the performance more character..

🃏🖤👹

BurqaSwg

She will probably use a headset, but I would prefer a handheld mic 

JustifyMyLove

I hate it bc everything looks so limited in my opinion, maybe it was the costumes she were wearing while singing or something but it doesn't look good, she needs to move her arms and everything while running on the tour stage so the connection w the fans feels more vivid

Julia Volkova #1 stan

KURUSHITOVSKA

it doesnt matter at all lol

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Korok

Handheld looks so much cooler, imo. She used handheld during the superbowl so who knows. 

Thrasher

It also depends on the setlist. If it's for the most Joanne songs, she could even go with an handheld mic this time. 

Overall i prefer it because she hasn't slayed that much in the dancing since 2011/2012, so i would prefer her to focus on a better sound quality and better vocals with an handheld mic.

“Come over, when you’re sober”

ComeToMama

For some reason I just hate headsets. They seem unauthentic and give me a lip-sync vibe.

MaryJaneHolland
16 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

Beyoncé uses handheld and dances her ass off

Beyonce is a far more superior dancer than Gaga tho

ArtGagaPop

handheld most of the times and maybe headset during the acts where she dances most. 

Fame IV
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Beyonce is a far more superior dancer than Gaga tho

Gaga has proved herself a great dancer. But the main qualities of her are the charisma, stage presence and vocals, so she should focus on that. Also, Beyonce is an overrated dancer.

A Star is Born ⭐

Maleficent

Madonna used headset for the Blonde Ambition Tour and I think it really elevated her dancing and her connection with the audience. 

Panchecco

I love the headset mics gaga has used for her past tour, execpt the giant one she used for the fame ball which was horrible :duck:

but I really don't mind at all

she's probably gonna use both (usually she uses a normal mic when she's at the piano)

Archived