Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

13 reasons why season 2 confirmed

Sky del Blue

Featured Posts

Sky del Blue

Ā 

it was just confirmed by selena gomez

How do you feel about this? Are you excited? I haven't watch the show yet but good for them

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

They had to otherwise there would be riots :deadbanana:Ā In a way I'm not excited because I'm still bitter that not everything was tied up at the end of Season 1, I felt cheated at the end of the last episodeĀ :neyde:Ā But I obviously will watch it because I loved the show and the plot and the characterisation and so many other things :omg:Ā 

Reality

YAAAAASSSSS!Ā I love this show so much, and realistically, they had to do a Season 2 anyway because not only was it very, very, very popular, but the ending was very open, and it didn't necessarily give closure to anything.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

LetsGetHigh

Of course there's a season 2, season 1 was a huge build up to *SPOILER ALERT* what would happen if/when the tapes would be released to the public and we didn't even get to see that.

Huge disappointment. Trash overrated show. Don't @ me.

thierryrreiht

yNlQWRM.jpg

Spoiler

Ā 

She's dead

the tapes are done

what will they talk about

Ā 

Ā 

Neight Shayde

So now that we're going away from the books, hopefully the author will still collaborate with the producers?

loved the show, but i wanted the ending to be open ended, even if it felt unsayisfying.

LittleMichael

I'm happy, but I hope they won't create also season 3... it would ruin the series... another one is enough to solve every doubt, trouble and see the end of the trial :nails:

bloody g

Am I the only one who enjoyed an open ending? I'm sad they might ruin the whole storyĀ :duck:

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

Reality
3 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

yNlQWRM.jpg

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

She's dead

the tapes are done

Ā 

Ā 

Did you watch the show? The ending is very open-ended, it was absolutely necessary to have a Season 2.

Spoiler

The tapes are now with Mr. Porter, the case is still going on, Hannah's parents now know about the tapes, Alex is (presumably) in the hospital in critical condition, Tyler has a wholeĀ stashĀ of weaponry, Justin's ran away, Jessica's told her father about Bryce, and speaking of Bryce, we still don't know if he's going to be prosecuted for the things he's done.

Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

thierryrreiht
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Did you watch the show? The ending is very open-ended, it was absolutely necessary to have a Season 2.

The tapes are now with Mr. Porter, the case is still going on, Hannah's parents now know about the tapes, Alex is (presumably) in the hospital in critical condition, Tyler has a wholeĀ stashĀ of weaponry, Justin's ran away, Jessica's told her father about Bryce, and speaking of Bryce, we still don't know if he's going to be prosecuted for the things he's done.

Ā 

nope

i have no clue who's who in the Spoiler

Damon

I hope its about the photographer kid killing them all or something lile that, that scene of the guns and the photosĀ got me anxiousĀ :excited2:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Fingerella

I'm only watching it because of that man candyĀ Ross Butler

MonsterPaws
10 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

yNlQWRM.jpg

Ā 

She's dead

the tapes are done

Ā 

Ā 

I'm guessing you haven't watched it?

The last episode (sort of) ended the Hannah story but there are other characters who haven't received proper endings (all of them actually), the trial is still going, the creepy camera kid etc.

Since Season 1 dealt with suicide, I'm guessing Season 2 could be about school shootings, trials around rape, more suicide (Alex tried shooting himself).Ā 

There's quite a bit to tell. I just hope they end it with S2.

Archived