series

13 reasons why season 2 confirmed

Sky del Blue

Featured Posts

LittleMichael
1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

tumblr_inline_ofz98uNVyo1qfkvv8_500.gif

Convince me then

If you love watching TV series, you should try to watch it... everything seems trivial, but things are more complicated than you expected, so you are confused after some episodes and you need to know more watching more episodes :deadbanana: Definitely one of the best TV series of the last years

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco

I actually don't know how to feel about this

the first season in my opinion was incredible: it was well directed, well acted and the themes and messages behind the story are extremely important and powerful

I'm guessing the second season will continue the narrative right from where the first ended which means that this show will basically get turned in something like MTV's Scream or Riverdale where we have "crazy things" happening to this disturbed and problematic group of people in a "crazy town" :madge: and I'm not here for it

that would be absolutely bad, the first season was full of problematic characters and delicate topics already so we don't need to see the story go on because we already know the impact Hannah's actions and the tapes had on everybody. Keeping the same narrative would only add more caos and instability to the characters and it would made the message and the impact of the first season less important

if they really wanted to do a second season they should have turned the show into an anthology so that they could have hired the same actors but write a completely new story that explores what there was no time to expore in the first installment of the show

Logan

Even though the cliffhangers were annoying, I'm not sure another season is needed. Other than the football guy going to jail and everyone feeling like a piece of ****, I'm not sure where the story can go. Unless they go crazy and have the photographer guy keeps killing people. I don't see the school vs. Hannah's parents being an engaging storyline because they already have substantial evidence that the school was at fault. 

Gypsy Life

I can't wait for this and hopefully people stop whining about how unnecessary it is. Just don't watch jeez

Korok

"13 Reasons Why: The Re-Up"

Yeah, I don't mind another season. The characters are really strong and can definitely hold up another season without Hannah Baker. 

MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, thierryrreiht said:

I have not watched it. Nor read it.

I assumed the whole story was explained in one season but apparently not

Why comment then? :air:

I never understood this logic.

Anyway, it's a fantastic show. Very very powerful and in some cases disturbing.

Jewels n Drugs

YAS I NEED ANSWERS DAMMIT. 

*spoiler alert dont open*

Spoiler

DOES ALEX MAKE IT

DID HE SHOOT HIMSELF OR DID TYLER SHOOT HIM

WHAT DO HANNAH PARENTS DO W THE TAPES

̶I̶S̶ ̶T̶O̶N̶Y̶ ̶A̶ ̶T̶O̶P̶ ̶O̶R̶ ̶B̶O̶T̶T̶O̶M̶

DOES BRYCE FACE LEGAL TROUBLE

DOES MR PORTER FACE ANY BACKLASH

I NEED ANSWERS

carry on :classy:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Jase

Delighted. The first season is going to stay with me for a long time and I'm so invested in some of the characters (I seriously need Tony in my life), so it's going to be lovely to see them all again.

MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

YAS I NEED ANSWERS DAMMIT. 

*spoiler alert dont open*

Reveal hidden contents

DOES ALEX MAKE IT

DID HE SHOOT HIMSELF OR DID TYLER SHOOT HIM

WHAT DO HANNAH PARENTS DO W THE TAPES

̶I̶S̶ ̶T̶O̶N̶Y̶ ̶A̶ ̶T̶O̶P̶ ̶O̶R̶ ̶B̶O̶T̶T̶O̶M̶

DOES BRYCE FACE LEGAL TROUBLE

DOES MR PORTER FACE ANY BACKLASH

I NEED ANSWERS