news

Lady Gaga will film a pop music concert at the R. Theater in LA on May 10

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

This reminds me of those math tests that either seem really easy or you just did every problem entirely wrong. :green:

To Be Continued...on How To Catch A Hunty

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

donutellha

gIRLS YA BETTER COME

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Vodka

Just got me some tickets. I'm literally laughing like a unicorn that just puked out glitter 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

holy scheisse

You know... I keep forgetting that she is writing the soundtrack. That makes me like this project a lot more. She's so talented. 3 pop albums, 1 jazz album, 1 movie soundtrack album, 1 joanna. Slay bitch!

Monster34

ASIB is a reverse Swiftian expedition hunties. She starts off pop and makes her way to giant festival stages with country. :gaycat:

Vodka
1 minute ago, Monster34 said:

ASIB is a reverse Swiftian expedition hunties. She starts off pop and makes her way to giant festival stages with country. :gaycat:

Me and my cowboy hat wearing discoball are bopping :tony:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Monster34
1 minute ago, Vodka said:

Me and my cowboy hat wearing discoball are bopping :tony:

Truly Queen of making gays go Yee-Haw :tony:

Vodka
Just now, Monster34 said:

Truly Queen of making gays go Yee-Haw :tony:

:excited2::excited2::excited2:

River

wh I'm not living in usa I still don't know.. and now I'm soo close.. ok next place to live is going to be the usa

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived