Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga will film a pop music concert at the R. Theater in LA on May 10

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Edonis

Someone better leak some pictures soon like they did with the Diggin' My Grave performance  :lolly:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rawrimamonster
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Someone better leak some pictures soon like they did with the Diggin' My Grave performance  :lolly:

Wait... where are those pictures? lol

Edonis
9 minutes ago, rawrimamonster said:

Wait... where are those pictures? lol

They're all over twitter and probably google if you look it up. There's even some (poor quality) video footage of Bradley singing the song too :lolly:

Luv u Sum
9 hours ago, ghs said:

Thank you for the info!!! Do you mind sharing a bit more? Was there another song? How was her hair? Was there any choreography? Was there any props on the stage? I'm so happy we're getting Popga for the movie.

It was only the one song! It wasn't very long it seemed like but it was SEXY! The song is so sexy and smooth and it has a great beat to clap along to! And the bridge was her talking! Ughhhh **** her voice was so seductive I've never heard her do something like that on a song before! And one of the lines was something  along the lines of "I just want to be happy with someone" 

There was choreography in the way that she had specific times to do specific things with her body like body rolls and hair whipps and touching herself on the floor but it wasn't like "dancing" I guess. But that was part of the movie because I could see the scene back stage and there were background dancers but Allie didn't feel comfortable with it and went up alone. 

And her hair was very different! It wasn't flat like it has been for the past few times it was suuuper blown out and looked FABULOUS! 

There were no props on stage it was just her feeling the music and interacting with the croud

And yeah!! I'm so excited too! I don't know if this is the only time she's doing pop but it's fantastic 

Luv u Sum
9 hours ago, rawrimamonster said:

What was the scene like after? 

She ran off stage and talked to the background dancers and apologized to them for not wanting them to perform with her and then she turned around to her manager(?) and she was so cute and happy about the show and he was so proud that she "at least performed without a ****ing piano" :ladyhaha: but then she asked if jack (Bradly) was there and the guy said he was still in Memphis and she did it differently each time and the first few times she acted kinda worried about him but the last few takes that were great she got PISSED and she was like "that MOTHER ****ER" and then she would cry :'( 

and then the last scene they did it was jack on stage and Allie was pissed off and she was talking Down to him and saying "what...did you forget? Did you forget my show..?" He was drunk so she said it a lot of times haha

gag
6 minutes ago, cameron9814 said:

She ran off stage and talked to the background dancers and apologized to them for not wanting them to perform with her and then she turned around to her manager(?) and she was so cute and happy about the show and he was so proud that she "at least performed without a ****ing piano" :ladyhaha: but then she asked if jack (Bradly) was there and the guy said he was still in Memphis and she did it differently each time and the first few times she acted kinda worried about him but the last few takes that were great she got PISSED and she was like "that MOTHER ****ER" and then she would cry :'(

If you had to form an unbiased, non-stan opinion of her acting how would you say it is? Is it good enough to get decent critical acclaim? :ph34r:

Can everyone who went answer this too?

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Luv u Sum
Just now, gag said:

If you had to form an unbiased, non-stan opinion of her acting how would you say it is? Is it good enough to get decent critical acclaim? :ph34r:

Can everyone who went answer this too?

Tbh the first few times it wasn't very good and she knew that and thats why they did the scene over and over so she could do it right. But towards the end she actually did an really good job and I'm very proud of her. 

30 minutes ago, cameron9814 said:

It was only the one song! It wasn't very long it seemed like but it was SEXY! The song is so sexy and smooth and it has a great beat to clap along to! And the bridge was her talking! Ughhhh **** her voice was so seductive I've never heard her do something like that on a song before! And one of the lines was something  along the lines of "I just want to be happy with someone" 

There was choreography in the way that she had specific times to do specific things with her body like body rolls and hair whipps and touching herself on the floor but it wasn't like "dancing" I guess. But that was part of the movie because I could see the scene back stage and there were background dancers but Allie didn't feel comfortable with it and went up alone. 

And her hair was very different! It wasn't flat like it has been for the past few times it was suuuper blown out and looked FABULOUS! 

There were no props on stage it was just her feeling the music and interacting with the croud

And yeah!! I'm so excited too! I don't know if this is the only time she's doing pop but it's fantastic 

Is the blown out hair like Barbra Streisand in her version of ASIB?:ladyhaha:

elysaint
26 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

Is the blown out hair like Barbra Streisand in her version of ASIB?:ladyhaha:

Lol no, like sexy modern brunette Diva pop glam GaGa, truly. Not curly like 70's barb.

Her makeup looked very clean and glam but like subtle and not draggy.

My goodness I forget about the spoken word bridge... epic soul SnatchT.

I agree it took her some time to get into character. Also, monsters are super extra and constantly screaming I LOVE YOU GAGA, and a million shouts for a chance to get noticed but I'm sure it's pretty distracting. Nonetheless, I'm sure an artist like Gaga could thrive with authentic fan energy in the room for that sexy performance.

RodeckDanny

omg i'd pay 50

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived