Brie Candy

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf

"Pop concert". 

Eyes_Emoji.png?9898922749706957214

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Red

Just 5 bucks :what: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Edonis

All the flops melting down about ASIB being just country can find an exit now :poot:

Brainiac

oh wow so it looks like the soundtrack is going to have a variety of different genres. this is gonna be so awesome!

Economy

When i started reading the title i thought it was gonna say "film pop music video" and i thought it was for The Cure :giveup: 

the disapointment is real :neyde: 

What About Us

Pop concert? If I had the money to go to L.A., I'd be there in no time. :stalkga:

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Edonis

Perched to hear about the new music though! I wonder if The Cure will be featured :lolly:

Galactic Mess

5 Bucks omg this will sell out in seconds

A new record for the queen :gaysia:

Dorothy Gale
1 minute ago, Brainiac said:

oh wow so it looks like the soundtrack is going to have a variety of different genres. this is gonna be so awesome!

What if Gaga wins Grammys for Joanne in 2018 and ASIB in 2019. :giveup: 

Korok

Is there any way to confirm that this is legit? Sounds kind of dodgy... I wouldn't want anyone getting scammed or hurt.

Red
5 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Well, if their definition of pop is the same as Gaga's, I don't think so

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Andrea B

this is so cool and LA monsters are so lucky soooo yeah, anyway  i saw this tweet and omg: 

I was thinking the same thing the other day omg, will you be here for it? I honestly love this concept!!:hor:, a true reverse joannelian experience  :poot:

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Well... I'm gonna wait for the actual event before drawing any clear conclusion here, it might just be a ruse to attract people :derpga:

Seriously tho, LA Monsters are so lucky right now........ This is a huge moment in her career, and it's really great to be able to get involved somehow.

Archived