💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to reveal title of new album in September

Dawson

Featured Posts

Eulonzo

If she doesn't have a single or a leak before september im going to die

I'd rather have no leaks or singles until a few months after she announces the album title :sweat:

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• whiteboi1327

• MelbHawker

• Valentino

Dawson

I didn't know you were a GoT fan

Only of a week :ohno: Started watching the first episode one night, then four the next, then had a huge five hour marathon of ep 6-10. Starting Season two any day now. It is completely ****ing flawless :giveup:

Lion Heart

:giveup:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

australiagaga

So exciting! We probably wont get the album till early next year.

why do you guys want new album next year? **** HYPE. She needs to release the album by December. She DOESN'T have to follow the BTW formula, she needs to follow the TFM formula. It doesn't matter if she's on tour, that hasn't stopped her before. Why do you guys want her to promote the new single/album so much? Let the music sell the album, not the promo just like with TFM. She's ready so just RELEASE IT THIS YEAR!

14sf97s.gif

Introvert

I'd rather have no leaks or singles until a few months after she announces the album title :sweat:

I can't wait that long. Girl needs to come back with a vengeance!

Valentino

Oh gaga we already know the title

ELEMENT OF CRIME :hor: :hor: :hor:

I doubt that; too similar to Alicia Keys' last album title. :)

Eulonzo

why do you guys want new album next year? **** HYPE. She needs to release the album by December. She DOESN'T have to follow the BTW formula, she needs to follow the TFM formula. It doesn't matter if she's on tour, that hasn't stopped her before. Why do you guys want her to promote the new single/album so much? Let the music sell the album, not the promo just like with TFM. She's ready so just RELEASE IT THIS YEAR!

14sf97s.gif

Oh! ....

Well the thing is, I'd rather her hype the **** out of it so that way not just Gaga fans will want the album, but also NON gaga fans. I'd rather her to just let us wait than to have her go to the TTT/Rihanna route and just release it really fast without that much hype.

YCHofficial

hmmm the way she wrote ''Album Title''

i guess the album title is ''Album Title''

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

KarmaPolice

YAY!!!!! I'm rather optimistic about a single release later this year!