Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

680News Promos Gaga + ASIB

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

680 News is the go-to all-news radio station here in Toronto, with over three million listeners. 

My dad was listening to the news about half an hour ago and I overheard the beginning of Bad Romance and I RAN.

giphy.gif

I wasn't able to listen to the whole thing in full but I heard the news reader say "Gaga" a couple of times, and then I heard Bradley Cooper's voice, and then the segment ended with "Gaga will be credited with her real name, Stefani Germanotta." I"ll post receipts if I can find them. And my dad went "hm" and said he "she acts? I remember watching the Barbra Streisand version and it was awful, but the soundtrack was great" :tony:

Come through promo

TvlHxxh.gif

The best part about all of this is that it's been raining nonstop in Toronto for the past two days and the roads are flooding and people are stuck in their cars on their way home from work listening to 680 News for traffic updates :giveup: 

680 News repeats the same stories every half hour so it should come on a few more times today (or they've already repeated it and this was the last time :poot:)

Try listening live and see if you can catch it: http://www.680news.com/

We did it kids

tumblr_on368cxLux1u6n38po1_250.gif

Moebius

Queen of iconic threads :giveup: 

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Erich Johnson

but they dont play the cure

keep it

Pietro

turururururu

tururururu

tururururu

Spoiler

I'll

undress

you

cause

you're

tired

OBEY
59 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

but they dont play the cure

keep it

The Cure goes up to 32 on Canadian POP radio with great spins increase. As for HAC radio it gained positive spins too and is already top 30. As for iTunes it is 19 atm without any promo or discount and is always outpeaking its daily streams on spotify canada .

we'll gladly "keep it", i guess !

Economy

3 Million listeners?

Your telling me nearly 50% of people in Toronto listen to 680 News?

No way its that many. Id say 1.5 Million tops :awkney: 

Economy
3 hours ago, OBEY said:

The Cure goes up to 32 on Canadian POP radio with great spins increase. As for HAC radio it gained positive spins too and is already top 30. As for iTunes it is 19 atm without any promo or discount and is always outpeaking its daily streams on spotify canada .

we'll gladly "keep it", i guess !

Gaga never makes discounts here :neyde: 

AndrewGr

what's the point of promoting a movie 1.5 year before its release? :oprah:

asana15

CHUM  played The Cure at around 2pm.

OT: @AndrewGr This movie has been around for many many years. Its three iterations have its fans and detractors. That the media outlets talking about it that far in advance, speaks to how high profile this remake is. I don't think it's being truly promoted yet. However, it raises awareness of casual listeners/readers/viewers that its being done again, and its coming to the theater near you in the not so distant future.

Archived