Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
other

Dutch attendees at JWT

other

Featured Posts

YCHofficial   Paws Up 2,103
YCHofficial
18 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I can tell you that's not gonna happen, we don't cover international artists anymore. 

But this is the gagz lady :(:(.

I dont watch it anyway :grr::grr:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jarvin   Paws Up 30
Jarvin
12 hours ago, Marjol said:

I've retired those...I think...I'm crazy in general so who knows what my hair will look like :)

I remember you had this beautiful long tail which you threw on stage, am I right? or was that not you?

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marjol   Paws Up 2,184
Marjol
1 hour ago, Jarvin said:

I remember you had this beautiful long tail which you threw on stage, am I right? or was that not you?

 

Yes that was me back in 2012. Gaga was so curious about my hair she snatched my weave that night.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unites   Paws Up 2,165
Unites
6 hours ago, Marjol said:

Yes that was me back in 2012. Gaga was so curious about my hair she snatched my weave that night.

OMG YOU WERE THE HOST OF THE SKYPE BALL, RIGHT ?? :giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luc   Paws Up 3,098
Luc

Still not sure about Amsterdam. Definitely Antwerp (with my brother, CTM), though. If I feel like it after the Antwerp concert and there's still a GA ticket available I might try, just wouldn't like being alone there :rip: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jarvin   Paws Up 30
Jarvin
17 hours ago, Luc said:

Still not sure about Amsterdam. Definitely Antwerp (with my brother, CTM), though. If I feel like it after the Antwerp concert and there's still a GA ticket available I might try, just wouldn't like being alone there :rip: 

Going alone is something I'd actually recommend for once! you'll meet so many amazing people with who'm you'll visit concerts later on. That's what happened for me. Make so many friends every gaga show!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marjol   Paws Up 2,184
Marjol
On 2017-5-6 at 5:41 PM, Unites said:

OMG YOU WERE THE HOST OF THE SKYPE BALL, RIGHT ?? :giveup:

Yes I was! That was such a strange experience, that Skype team didn't seem to care about the fans at all. They just wanted us to select random people at the last minute to get into the monster pitt. Me and my friend were like no way and made sure some genuine fans got those wristbands, even if it meant lying about their age haha. The video I filmed with them was never published unline all the others. Kind of have a feeling the whole Skype team was too stoned or partied in Amsterdam or something. They weren't enthousiastic at all.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why am I on GGD   Paws Up 9,256
Why am I on GGD

I'm gonna be in the nosebleeds this time :lolga:. My friend wanted seated tickets and these were the only ones we could get.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×