Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga singing You and I + Bradley on set

Bradley

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Well were they supposed to whisper?

The could have atleast got the words right:madge: And sung a little more quiet so we could hear Gaga 

End Racism Now

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
4 hours ago, He8MyHeart said:

I just don't get why the person recording would sing so loud if the point is to hear Gaga.

Maybe one of the other points was to enjoy his time with Gaga?

Bradley
1 hour ago, Craig Barnes said:

The could have atleast got the words right:madge: And sung a little more quiet so we could hear Gaga 

They don't owe us a video though. :rip: So they can literally do anything they want since they're the ones who are present there.

Princess Stache

She probably filmed it because she's Aly covering a Gaga song. :derpga:

Bradley
1 minute ago, Princess Stache said:

She probably filmed it because she's Aly covering a Gaga song. :derpga:

In before Lady Gaga is Ally's biggest inspiration and Ally collabs with Gaga.

A true reverse Ally-Gaga-ian expedition.

truthteller
23 minutes ago, Bradley said:

In before Lady Gaga is Ally's biggest inspiration and Ally collabs with Gaga.

A true reverse Ally-Gaga-ian expedition.

i cringe so much when i read this post. :sharon:

dont let us down mr cooper!

evgenigerm2
7 hours ago, Bradley said:
I'm not sure why that performance is being filmed since it's obviously a Gaga song... 

We're getting behind-the-scenes videos.

23kpzqx.gif

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

So those scooters... Germanotta squad incoming...

Someone on twitter had the same thought already:

And now I just hope papa Joe managed to get his hands on that Lambo while his girls were busy looking cute&furious. I know I would :)

"You just gotta be committed to the hat!" - Lady Gaga

elysaint

Omg. So I got to attend this night of filming and it was magical. First and foremost, no phones were allowed but the person recording happened to be one of my good friends whom was allowed to for some strange reason, but FYI he does know the correct words to You and I but I think he was overly excited and lost it.   As for how loud everyones screaming: uh it's gaga right in front of you and the purpose of the video isn't for fans online who are not there but more of a memorabilia for your own experience.  

The Gaga songs were all impromptu and assumably for behind the scenes footage.  All in all the experience was incredible. Gaga's acting was A1 and all of the new music sounds excellent we didn't get to hear too much of it as we did about one take with the crowd being silent and the rest was with the crowd going wild and screaming over Ally.

She loooked super petite and beautiful, and was super dedicated to the role. Very UnGaga-like , Ally appears to be super timid and nervous but the act works good for Gaga, being able to break out in wow in the belt moments. Just such a stellar time; felt like a mini pre-Joanne world tour.

migamiga

It wasn't filmed for the movie. They were taking a break and gaga sang MR and You and I

bitchimtrying

That camera man in the back is a stan. Singing along to you and I. 

Obman

I'm glad this was recorded by someone! :tony: I can at least relive this epic moment through these short videos before the DVD with the behind the scenes footage comes out.

HausOfMark

Was this in between takes? Also, maybe filmed for BTS of making the movie for a later release. 

Thats what im thinking.

-Mark

Archived