💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tour tickets now (UK)

MiddleZone

Featured Posts

MiddleZone

The other night I suddenly went into panic mode - Gaga has honestly changed my life since I became a LM in the last 6 months and I just feel the JWT is an opportunity too good to miss! But is getting tickets at one of the UK dates realistic now? I was looking on Viagogo - is that a legit site? They have some reasonably cheap tickets. Also would u recommend sittign for standing for a Gaga tour?

Greg

Viagogo is generally legit. Most people who buy from there do so without an issues. When it comes to buying a standing or sitting ticket, it's personal preference I suppose. Whether you buy a standing or a seated ticket, you're going to be standing up for the show anyway. Gaga encourages it, and is often yelling for people to stand up :toofunny: 

venusfly

Viagogo is reliable. Standing is usually more fun but it means you're gonna be on your feet for the entire day so it does get sore, with standing you need to be at the arena early in the morning if you want a decent spot but sitting lets you turn up to the venue 15 mins before the doors open and just go to your allocated seat. I usually stand in small venues but i sit in arenas because its easier :gaysia:

MiddleZone

yeah it does sound nice to have the option to sit down but then you're closer to the action standing and probabl feels like more of a buzz?

either way sooo excited that i'm actually going (if tomorrow goes well lol), October can't come soon enough

DavidJP

Whenever I go to an LG concert, I always get a seat. Its a little bit more expensive(GA is 86 for me and seating is normally 150/250) bc I like being able to sit if i need to and since she doesnt come around often i get to splurge :tony:

StuckInMyMind

My boyfriend and I bought ours from viagogo but they were very overpriced and we bought them on general release. They may go down in price now though.

MiddleZone

my friend and I just bough standing tickets for £100 from StubHub, at the O2 and it says we can print out tickets the day before the concert. Does this sound legit? I'm a bit concerned about printing off tickets...

venusfly
4 hours ago, MiddleZone said:

anyone? also wanna know if we ripped ourselves off eek

Yes e-tickets exist that you print out, they usually have a barcode at the top of the page that gets scanned at the door. You should be able to access them weeks before the show though, not the day before.

venusfly
18 hours ago, HighwayLover said:

My boyfriend and I bought ours from viagogo but they were very overpriced and we bought them on general release. They may go down in price now though.

Viagogo tix have already dropped below retail price I think

djparky

Just go to the AXS website or Live Nation and buy tickets direct from the actual real ticket vendor- don't get ripped off by touts at Vileagogo

MiddleZone
1 hour ago, djparky said:

Just go to the AXS website or Live Nation and buy tickets direct from the actual real ticket vendor- don't get ripped off by touts at Vileagogo

We've already bough from StubHub! Quite pricy as well. I mean I'm not gonna lie I am kinda paranoid about this, but trying to resell is risky too isn't it?

16 hours ago, LG said:

Yes e-tickets exist that you print out, they usually have a barcode at the top of the page that gets scanned at the door. You should be able to access them weeks before the show though, not the day before.

Thank you for your reply :) It's definitely the day before though...

Archived