💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS talks 'The Cure' release,gives some background info

yASSsss

Featured Posts

monketsharona
7 hours ago, thehanyo said:

We know by now that Gaga writes and produces dozens and dozens of songs and then selects the best ones for an album. Writing like 6 or 7 songs and then picking one to be a summer promo single would kinda make sense for her. Unfortunately. :(

So you think she cancelled Joanne for a promo track ? A song that is the total opposite of what she has made the last year ?

She never released a non album song officially and push it like she's doing right now..

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S0436

It's a treat for the fans while she is laying low doing ASIB.  

Panchecco
9 hours ago, thehanyo said:

Why do you have to be so condescending? You don't know anything, just like we don't know anything.

I know for a fact that people in this fan base have hyped themselves up with rumors and fake news for years and whenever they're faced witht the truth they always end up blaming Gaga

I'm just trying to not be delusional like most of y'all :shrug:

Spoiler

don't get me wrong if she'll end up releasing an EP I'l be extremely happy, I'm just not expecting and craving it like it's something we know for a fact that is going to come out soon. Gaga didn't confirm anything yet so I have all the rights to be skeptical

JR Gg
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

So you think she cancelled Joanne for a promo track ? A song that is the total opposite of what she has made the last year ?

She never released a non album song officially and push it like she's doing right now..

Bitch shes doing ntg.:tony:

monketsharona
Just now, JR Gg said:

Bitch shes doing ntg.:tony:

Interscope is doing it for her 

Jaume

you have been talking for years about a new EP... why? the fact that she released just one once doesn't mean she will do it again, deal with it pleaae.

Jaume
3 hours ago, S0436 said:

It's a treat for the fans while she is laying low doing ASIB.  

THIS!

XMonsterMonster

I am sure that we will get something this year, just be patient and stop making wrong conclusions. 

Nirvana

Who knows, if Gaga feels inspired, she can release something later... But to me it makes sense that this would be a song for the fans.

thehanyo
7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think she's cancelled Joanne at all. Million Reasons is basically still alive (she sings it regularly still, too) and she's getting ready to start the Joanne World Tour.

Gaga may have never released a one-off single, but many artists have. In my opinion, she and her label are trying to squeeze every drop out of the SuperBowl mega-exposure she got to promote newer music that brings her back into the mainstream.

S0436

I'm not sure I see her releasing more singles from Joanne, as we said from the beginning, it isn't an album with singles but rather a body of music.  I think She will promote it with the world tour and maybe some more televised performances.

Archived