truthteller

just re-issue Joanne like Maroon 5 did with "V" & "This Summer..."

get that SPS sales before the streaming went down again

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne23

this is the article from weeks ago. 

There another article from a different producer back then saying he worked on multiple things with her. 

no this is void. 

Let the speculation conitnue

monsterdino
Just now, ComeToMama said:

Eh, that article isnt really that indicitive of anything. Until I hear word from Gaga, im choosing to believe more music is coming our way this year. 

well DJWS said it himself basically michael.gif

I can see Gaga releasing one standalone single just to show the haters that she can release a smash pop single in a sec if she wanted to

takemetovenus

This isn't confirmation tho hun :sweat:

DJWS is just a producer, not part of Gaga's management, so he couldn't possibly know what she has planned if anything :lolly: I suggest changing the title

MaryJaneHolland

tumblr_inline_o6800fIuhO1qais6x_540.png

But, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised. This is Gaga and she'll make everything to not have a successful era (something that TC is promising to be).

They spent 6 weeks in the studio making music and at the end of the day it'll remain unreleased, while having the potential to smash. Ugh.

monsterdino
1 minute ago, truthteller said:

just re-issue Joanne like Maroon 5 did with "V" & "This Summer..."

get that SPS sales before the streaming went down again

yeah but it The Cure doesn't fit with Joanne at all

monsterdino
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

tumblr_inline_o6800fIuhO1qais6x_540.png

But, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised. This is Gaga and she'll make everything to not have a successful era (something that TC is promising to be).

They spend 6 weeks in the studio making music and at the end of the day it'll remain unreleased, while having the potential to smash. Ugh.

sis do u realy think they can make a whole LP or EVEN a EP for 6 weeks?

Harry

While I do think it's totally feasible that it does not belong to any bigger project, this isn't a confirmation. The journalist probably does think it's a standalone single because as of now, it is. DJWS didn't say that explicitly. It wouldn't exactly be the first time wires got crossed from quotes being interpreted in a certain way. He even says "I don't have a direct answer from her perspective [about why she released it now]" so he doesn't seem very clued in to her plans.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monsterdino said:

sis do u realy think they can make a whole LP or EVEN a EP for 6 weeks?

Why not?

monsterdino
1 minute ago, takemetovenus said:

This isn't confirmation tho hun :sweat:

DJWS is just a producer, not part of Gaga's management, so he couldn't possibly know what she has planned if anything :lolly: I suggest changing the title

Sis DJWS is best friends with Gaga, Gaga even played Joanne to him when he wasn't a producer or writer on that record

monsterdino
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Why not?

that's not even 2 months lmfao, it's not THAT easy to make music....atleast for quality music

oheyitso

Tbh if there is an EP or new album he was probably told to keep quiet anyway :reductive: For now I can just see them promoting this, if it does amazingly well, they may push Gaga to release a few more songs.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monsterdino said:

that's not even 2 months lmfao, it's not THAT easy to make music....atleast for quality music

she makes the best music in short time

she was flipping ideas and concepts for LG5 for like 2 years and look how it turned out

Harry
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

Sis DJWS is best friends with Gaga, Gaga even played Joanne to him when he wasn't a producer or writer on that record

"I don't have a direct answer from her perspective" he said it himself lol he doesn't know what she's planning or even why she released it.

Archived