💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Little Nightmares

CautiousLurker

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker

This game is GORGEOUS, in a sort of f***ed up way I suppose, but still - love the mood, the art style. This is a perfect mix of horror and cuteness for me. It reminds me of Inside and Limbo (and I LOVED those games), but a lot more polished. What are your thoughts? Have you played it?

Also, since I don't really have time to play videogames anymore, I watch playthroughs while I work - here's a link to one if you prefer playthroughs as well, it's pretty good, especially since I like Minx and Krism - they're an adorable married lesbian couple who play games together sometimes.

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, The Curator said:

I want to see pewdiepie play this :giggle:

I believe he will - he uploaded a video a few days ago :hor:

Panchecco

I am watching Pewdiepie gameplay and it looks so good

is it from the same people who made "Inside"?

Helxig

This game looks really good!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Helxig

P.S. reminds me a little of Limbo, but more intricate and detailed :excited2:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

CautiousLurker
15 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I am watching Pewdiepie gameplay and it looks so good

is it from the same people who made "Inside"?

Nah, Inside was made by Playdead - a Danish game dev studio, they also made Limbo. This one is Tarsier Studios - Swedish developers... Both have really outdone themselves recently though :)

CautiousLurker
11 minutes ago, Helxig said:

P.S. reminds me a little of Limbo, but more intricate and detailed :excited2:

Ikr, though I'm pretty sure Little Nightmares had a bigger budget - it looks a lot bigger in scope. Still props to both devs are in order imo :) 

It also reminds me of Unravel a bit, if Unravel was A LOT darker. That game is another one of those platformers that look absolutely stunning.

RebeldeFaith

Finally! A game about this cult members. :giggle:

O.T. I've been waiting so long to play this game and now I can't because i have no coins. It looks so stunning!

Something something idk

CautiousLurker
5 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

Finally! A game about this cult members. :giggle:

O.T. I've been waiting so long to play this game and now I can't because i have no coins. It looks so stunning!

That's what happens when you become an icon :classy:

As to the 'no coins' bit, yeah join the club :toofunny:

Panchecco
32 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Nah, Inside was made by Playdead - a Danish game dev studio, they also made Limbo. This one is Tarsier Studios - Swedish developers... Both have really outdone themselves recently though :)

oh wow :O I thought it was the same guys

this game looks a lot like both Limbo and Inside 

ARTPOPe

For a second I thought Gaga ordered someone to develop a game about us Little Monsters called 'Little Nightmares'

Could you imagine, playing Gaga as a character, walking down a dark and abandoned corridor and all of a sudden you hear "YAAAASSS GAGA"

59a5c7bae4fdba086e956e3700962ab2.gif

And the longer you play, the more insane you get and you hear voices going like "MAKE DANCIN' IN CIRCLES A SINGLE", "SLAY MAMMAH", "WHERE'S THE DWUW VIDEO?", "BAD KIDS EXTENDED????", "LISTEN TO MY CD" and if you make it out alive you get to perform in an arena, if not you'll end up in a neverending nightmare, stuck in bed with Perez Hilton and Troy Carter.

Some game dev, make it happen please, I can pay like... 5 bucks :poot:

As for the real game, I'm watching a Let's Play of a german youtuber. :music:
It's kind of ****ed up, kind of beautiful. It reminds me of another game but I can't wrap my head around which one.

Edit: It was the preview 7 months ago, I'm so forgetful

Stream The Love Invention

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

For a second I thought Gaga ordered someone to develop a game about us Little Monsters called 'Little Nightmares'

Could you imagine, playing Gaga as a character, walking down a dark and abandoned corridor and all of a sudden you hear "YAAAASSS GAGA"

59a5c7bae4fdba086e956e3700962ab2.gif

And the longer you play, the more insane you get and you hear voices going like "MAKE DANCIN' IN CIRCLES A SINGLE", "SLAY MAMMAH", "WHERE'S THE DWUW VIDEO?", "BAD KIDS EXTENDED????", "LISTEN TO MY CD" and if you make it out alive you get to perform in an arena, if not you'll end up in a neverending nightmare, stuck in bed with Perez Hilton and Troy Carter.

Some game dev, make it happen please, I can pay like... 5 bucks :poot:

As for the real game, I'm watching a Let's Play of a german youtuber. :music:
It's kind of ****ed up, kind of beautiful. It reminds me of another game but I can't wrap my head around which one.

10/10 on GameSpot and IGN, sold 10 million copies first week :classy:

ALSO, there should be timed puzzles and chase scenes where you have to retrieve stolen demos and unfinished songs before they get leaked, and rescue your fellow producers from other artists, so there's a potential for cameos as well! And you know the soundtrack for the game would slay! 

Spoiler

Btw, I totally didn't chose to post about this game because of the title :hor:

Bad Kids

I watched Markiplier play it and its AWESOME! <3 wow this game's graphic, the cinematic look, and the camera angles, they're all very unique, and the characters and monsters look pretty creepy, yet very original and unique, beautifully haunting.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

• 3 weeks later...
SlaeUrAnus

Just finished it :excited2: Such a great game! 

Kinda disappointed with the length of it though. I hope there is a DLC!

In my messy era.

Archived