💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Article: "The most surreal movie scene of the year features @LadyGaga..."

Shanghaikid43

Featured Posts

Shanghaikid43

The Daily Beast posted an article today discussing Gaga's interview with Julian Assange. Obviously the interview isn't news, but this writers take is interesting. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/03/lady-gaga-s-surreal-hilarious-date-with-wikileaks-julian-assange?via=twitter_page

"It is, without question, one of the most bizarre—and side-splittingly funny—movie scenes you’ll see all year. Midway through Laura Poitras’ documentary Risk, which provides an illuminating (and confounding) look at WikiLeaks’ controversial founder Julian Assange, pop diva Lady Gaga shows up. Gaga chose to visit Assange at the urging of rapper M.I.A., who provided the musical score to Assange’s talk program World Tomorrow, which aired on the Kremlin propaganda network Russia Today, or RT. WikiLeaks heavily promoted the five-hour meeting of the minds on its social-media accounts, and the encounter was later adapted into an Australian musical (really)."

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dorothy Gale

I keep hearing about this, but when can we see it? :oprah:

ApplauseftAdele
3 minutes ago, Parach said:

I don't understand :gaycat:

basically ARTPOP ACT II produced by Julian Assange w/ lead single RISK ft. M.I.A, promo will be aired on a russian propoganda radio station

Juvi

sorry but Gaga will be moving EVERYTHING and use all the force she can to stop this interview to be seen/ let every "prickling" detail get cut out!

Mars
25 minutes ago, Parach said:

I don't understand :gaycat:

Chelsea Manning uploaded 250,000 files onto a blank CD titled "Lady Gaga" and they were then released by Wikileaks. Then Gaga herself met Julian (founder of Wikileaks).

It was the largest leak of U.S intelligence in history.

2020Covid19IsOurs

Read the article, still don't understand. Does this affect gaga in any way? :duck:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

merlot

idgi :emma:

so she filmed an interview with him BUT doesn't want it to get out? :huh:

Ryusei

that sounds ultra-interesting though I'd be thrilled to see what this is

Musery

SLAYing
1 hour ago, DWUWpartII said:

Read the article, still don't understand. Does this affect gaga in any way? :duck:

zgxpb.gif

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Luna Lovegood
1 hour ago, Mars said:

Chelsea Manning uploaded 250,000 files onto a blank CD titled "Lady Gaga" and they were then released by Wikileaks. Then Gaga herself met Julian (founder of Wikileaks).

It was the largest leak of U.S intelligence in history.

What the **** when was this 

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood

I'm so ****ing confused I hope someone can summarize wtf is happening on this day 

luna’s advocate

Archived