Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

TC added to the playlist..

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Mr Ricky said:

Sorry, but I strongly disagree. And not because it's Justin Bieber or Chainsmokers. :wtfga:

I don't see how it's possible to disagree with that :rip: The production is literally a way more simple version than their latest hit singles.. The vocals of The Cure are pretty enjoyable but not enough to save the song from being meh and unoriginal. 

Anyway you can have your opinion and I can have mine

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Joanne
3 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

I mean 8/10 is an extremely high score and it's suitable for a song that is REALLY good. The Cure is a cheaper version of Justin Bieber's singles from purpose and The Chainsmokers (that already get 6,5-7/10) .

I do think that DWUW is a great song.But 10/10 means that a song is perfect in every way possible and can't be surpassed which is not the case here imo.

Maybe we just have a different understanding of how rating works. For me the 8,5 that I gave to DWUW is a really high score

Uhm, maybe we just have different opinions about the songs, I think that is more likely :laughga:

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, IAmDavid said:

I don't see how it's possible to disagree with that :rip: The production is literally a way more simple version than their latest hit singles.. The vocals of The Cure are pretty enjoyable but not enough to save the song from being meh and unoriginal. 

Anyway you can have your opinion and I can have mine

Well it definitely isn't an original song, but lyric-wise it's stronger and it gives a song more power than just an instrumental breakdown in it's chorus. 

I respect your opinion. 

Crossfit

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Uhm, maybe we just have different opinions about the songs, I think that is more likely :laughga:

Maybe

Luc

Get them upper middle class coins! Someone I know works in the Rotterdam one, I'm sure she'll enjoy. She often whines about the moody employees and angry Chinese/Dutch people who want refunds/discounts/whatever :rip: 

Rotterdam's Bijenkorf is just as if not more beautiful, though :hmm: 

Chromatislaps
16 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

We need that sun and beachweather. It's going slow. :saladga:  

inb4 she released DIC as the summer single :deadbanana: 

Mr Ricky
Just now, Derpplause said:

inb4 she released DIC as the summer single :deadbanana: 

Imagine, The Netherlands making it a single, when Gagz never did. And the GP receive it well and it stays #1 for 10 weeks. :deadbanana:  And you hear it being played by all those gangsters/ratchets (the dutch rap listeners, you know what kind of people I mean) on the beach. :deadbanana: 

Crossfit

Chromatislaps
Just now, Mr Ricky said:

Imagine, The Netherlands making it a single, when Gagz never did. And the GP receive it well and it stays #1 for 10 weeks. :deadbanana:  And you hear it being played by all those gangsters/ratchets (the dutch rap listeners, you know what kind of people I mean) on the beach. :deadbanana: 

nnnnn not BOEF en SBMG type ****...nee dank je :awkney: Nederlands muziek is sowiezo kek in general :awkney: het is of generic EDM of singer songerwriter of trashy nederrap :awkney: 

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, Derpplause said:

nnnnn not BOEF en SBMG type ****...nee dank je :awkney: Nederlands muziek is sowiezo kek in general :awkney: het is of generic EDM of singer songerwriter of trashy nederrap :awkney: 

:deadbanana: Ik heb een ZWARE hekel aan dat soort muziek. En dan ook nog als ze meezingen of dit op feestjes draaien. :deadbanana: 

Crossfit

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, Mr Ricky said:

:deadbanana: Ik heb een ZWARE hekel aan dat soort muziek. En dan ook nog als ze meezingen of dit op feestjes draaien. :deadbanana: 

same...maar het ergste is denk ik nog wel nederlandse smartlappen en schlager muziek ala Roy Donders, De Toppers, Corrie Konings :deadbanana: Dan kun je me wel gelijk in een kist stoppen en begraven als iemand me naar n concert of feestje wil krijgen waar dat soort muziek gedraaid wordt :rip: 

Economy

My Gym added it

can i make a thread on World News announcing it??? :madge: 

Chuckles

I love Bijenkorf!!! It's so expensive and beautiful. I want to die in the top floor....

macca
5 hours ago, IAmDavid said:

Actually I was thinking that I overrestimated Joanne.It might be a 5,5/10.

Fixed for you.

The cure 10/10 DWUW 9.5/10 looks like you, hennie, are minority 

Archived