juju

True LGBTQueen, Mama Cynthia :diane: 

But no lie, every time I see her name somewhere, I think of this gif:
tumblr_inline_onthwqeKNd1t6anje_500.gif

And that, she did :diane: 

❤ x ❤

Bolkins
2 minutes ago, AURA said:

Imho Gaga should get it, I don't really understand why her mom would be prioritized considering how much Gaga did for the LGBTQ+ community

I think Cynthia deserves recognition, she's probably dedicated a huge amount of time and effort into the foundation and things we would never hear about, someone has to run it, it's not like Gaga has the time. Cynthia could of easily lived the life of leisure if she really wanted but she's spent her time helping the cause and I think that's pretty cool. 

RonnieGagz

I can't at even Mama Germanotta stealing Gaga's LGBT awards :air:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Dominic

Deserved. I know Gaga is the face of the BTW foundation but Cynthia is the one running the thing and she's been massively involved since the beginning.

Although...gay Olympics? :rip:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Lady Palutena
22 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Finally someone that truly deserves these kind of awards. Unlike others that put one random plastic song in their albums and get thousand of undeserved awards.

Beat me to it fan.gif

On topic: Go, Cynthia!!! :unicorn:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

RonnieGagz
4 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Deserved. I know Gaga is the face of the BTW foundation but Cynthia is the one running the thing and she's been massively involved since the beginning.

Although...gay Olympics? :rip:

I've heard that they compete to know who is thirstiest of them all. The prize is a night with Hunty Mendes and Dylan Hunty at the same time :gaycat:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

donutellha

Congrats to the mother of the woman who invented gays!!!!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

migamiga
5 hours ago, Red said:

Because without her there would be no Gaga

Justice for Nonna Ronnie!:grr:

Red
Just now, F AM E said:

Justice for Nonna Ronnie!:grr:

Adam and Eve should be honored

migamiga
1 minute ago, Red said:

Adam and Steve should be honored

Fixed it for you

:stalkga:

Shipper
6 hours ago, AURA said:

Imho Gaga should get it, I don't really understand why her mom would be prioritized considering how much Gaga did for the LGBTQ+ community

Gaga's mom is the president of Born this way organization and basically the person who runs the non profit organization. 

Im sure Gaga funds, promotes and helps a bit but the whole organization rests around her mom who and basically does the paperwork and real tedious work of allocating funds, talking to people, staff management and not the fun work Gaga is doing. Without her mom, BTW's legacy wont be as legendary. 

Who knows maybe they wanted Gaga to get it but then she's fully booked and gave it to her mom instead? 

Anyway,  I am happy because im sure Gaga became super happy to find out her mom got it. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Jed
6 hours ago, AURA said:

the obviously wanted Gaga but couldn't get her - use your head sis

kaojen

OMG I wonder if I'll see this. My chorus is performing at the World out games. Orlando Gay Chorus represent! 

Archived