💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Cynthia Germanotta to be honoured at ‘gay Olympics’

yxi

Featured Posts

yxi

GettyImages-528271916-min.jpg

Lady Gaga’s mother will be honoured in the opening ceremony during the World OutGames later this month.

The World OutGames Opening Ceremonies will be held on May 27, marking the start of the 10-day LGBT sporting event.

Athletes, participants, thought leaders and spectators from as many as 59 countries are expected to attend the festivities.

As part of the opening ceremonies, Lady Gaga’s mother Cynthia Germanotta will be honoured with the Champion Award, presented by the University of Miami Health System.

Mrs Germanotta, 63, the President and Co-founder of Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation, which promotes LGBT inclusiveness.

Cynthia Germanotta, president of Born This Way Foundation, said: “I am honoured to accept this award as a symbol of the progress we are making towards our goal of building a kinder and braver world.

“We share the World OutGames Miami’s spirit of inclusiveness and the belief that communities will be strongest when we embrace each other’s differences and celebrate what makes each of us unique.”

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/05/03/lady-gagas-mum-to-be-honoured-at-gay-olympics/

AURA

Imho Gaga should get it, I don't really understand why her mom would be prioritized considering how much Gaga did for the LGBTQ+ community

Luke78619

Ugh I absolutely love the Germanotta's :diane:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Red
10 minutes ago, AURA said:

Imho Gaga should get it, I don't really understand why her mom would be prioritized considering how much Gaga did for the LGBTQ+ community

Because without her there would be no Gaga

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LePetitGAGABLover

I had no clue such event happen:air:

Anyways, congrats to the queen of gays. Madonna is SHOOK

Mikey Monster

Yaaaas Go Cynthia!!!❤️❤️❤️ So proud of the Germanotta Family!!!❤️❤️❤️:diane:

Mikey McCampbell

Decodekid
15 minutes ago, AURA said:

She created the gay icon tho

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Dorothy Gale

What do they play at the gay olympics? I'm guessing lots of water sports. :giggle:

Red

I am really glad the Born This Way Foundation is getting a place under the spotlight, their work is awesome! You go, good sis Cynthia

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gohan

Finally someone that truly deserves these kind of awards. Unlike others that put one random plastic song in their albums and get thousand of undeserved awards.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Gohan said:

Finally someone that truly deserves these kind of awards. Unlike others that put one random plastic song in their albums and get thousand of undeserved awards.

Is this directed at Mrs. Bon Apetit and her HRC award?:gaycat:

kvnrp
1 minute ago, Dorothy Gale said:

What do they play at the gay olympics? I'm guessing lots of water sports. :giggle:

I am sure there are competitions somewhere where they play these kinds of water sports :lana:

Gohan
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

Is this directed at Mrs. Bon Apetit and her HRC award?:gaycat:

There have been many others receiving some ''lgbtq+ work'' awards too and they were honestly undeserved, so I'm glad that they are giving it to the most deserving people right now :applause: 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived