Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Evan Peters as Ivanka Trump

CommonWhiteGirl

Featured Posts

CommonWhiteGirl

Evan Peters is ready to be the Ivanka to Sarah Paulson's Donald Trump.

After news broke that the next season of FX's American Horror Storywill be election-themed, Paulson put it out into the ether that she'd like to accept the challenge of playing the show's Donald Trump. Now that the season is beginning to take shape, Peters couldn't comment on either of their official roles, but he also threw his hat into the politics ring by volunteering to play the first daughter.

"Sarah can play anything, so she can definitely nail Trump," Peters told The Hollywood Reporter while promoting his film Dabka, which premiered at New York's Tribeca Film Festival. "I'd love to see her portray Trump because he has so many external things that she can really [dive into]. If Sarah can play Trump, I will play Ivanka."

Link: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/american-horror-story-season-7-evan-peters-says-he-would-play-ivanka-trump-999078 

evan-480x279.jpg sarah_paulson_and_donald_trump-split-h_2

Who would totally be here for Sarah playing Trump and Evan playing Ivanka? :toofunny: :giveup:

(BTW he was just joking in this interview so don't take it seriously) 

kabirartfling

This season is already a mess:grr::grr::grr::grr:! Absolutely zero percent interest in politics:madge:! Why you do this ryan murphy? Just make another season about the countess :gaycat:

Give your love to me

Ricardo

what I get Sarah is playing a female version of Trump and Peters the male version of Ivanka? I mean the show will not be an acted documentary 

anyways the idea for this season is stupid :emma: 

Damon

WHAT i thought it was all fake, this season would be a funny mess :toofunny:

i rather see this elecion theme in feud than in ahs tho

... and now i just sit in silence.

Lucas

But I thought Ryan said there would be no one playing Trump and Clinton?

Chr

Didn't they already establish that no one would be playing trump or Hillary tho :oprah: I'm really digging the concept but Ryan needs announce the name and plot soon :duck:

Tomiel25

367D8C4900000578-0-image-a-28_1469196210Oh i see sarah will rooting for incest , the show has been playing with this teme since season 3.

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Chr
2 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

This season is already a mess:grr::grr::grr::grr:! Absolutely zero percent interest in politics:madge:! Why you do this ryan murphy? Just make another season about the countess :gaycat:

Hotel 2.0? That would be a even bigger mess :sharon:

GreenEyes

I believe what they mean is Sarah is going to play the trump character of the season. She's not going to be Trump, just a character like trump. 

Dorothy Gale

evan-480x279.jpgMess, I don't even think I'm gonna watch this season. 

A gender flipped Trump presidency is the best they could come up with? 

OliverViennese

I'm sorry, but these AHS threads are always a mess, as people on here are too stupid to comprehend.

Evan Peters was joking.

Sarah Paulson was joking.

Ryan Murphy was playing and teasing.

Nowhere did it say, that the new season will be ABOUT the election, but that it just kicks off on the same night that the Donald got elected. It even states in the first post, that this Evanka thing is a joke and again people come out to drag a season that we don't really know anything about...

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

bujibu

American Horror Story just keeps jumping the shark. It's not good anymore; Roanoke wasn't bad but some of his other choices throughout the series just makes no sense.

monketsharona
32 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

Didn't they already establish that no one would be playing trump or Hillary tho :oprah: I'm really digging the concept but Ryan needs announce the name and plot soon :duck:

They were joking... People just take everything too serioulsy 

Archived