💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Super Bowl painting by me

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I know it has its flaws but I'm happy with the final result :music: what do you think sistrens?:giggle:

also if you'll leave a like on my Facebook page I'll be forever grateful :hug::diane:

Panchecco
1 minute ago, kizurl said:

seriously incredible work..

how big is the canvas?

40x50 cm not that big 

Fingerella
10 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I like it very much.

Off topic. You are really cute. :hor:

kizurl
8 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

40x50 cm not that big 

The details are pretty spot on.. I would make the sky a different hue compared to the dress to create a contrast if I were you. :)

You surely have talent, keep it going man!

calmar

My icon's impact :whitney: 

Anywho I love how well you do the variation of light reflected by the sequins on her outfit. That takes some skill to do. You also do the face and hair well. I'd focus on the hands; for some reason when I look at them they seen off, but maybe I'm just not used to looking at hands in that position.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Panchecco
10 minutes ago, kizurl said:

The details are pretty spot on.. I would make the sky a different hue compared to the dress to create a contrast if I were you. :)

You surely have talent, keep it going man!

thank you and I intentionally used similar colors for the sky, I really wanted the whole painting to have a "purple aura" 

4 minutes ago, calmar said:

My icon's impact :whitney: 

Anywho I love how well you do the variation of light reflected by the sequins on her outfit. That takes some skill to do. You also do the face and hair well. I'd focus on the hands; for some reason when I look at them they seen off, but maybe I'm just not used to looking at hands in that position.

I know, the hands are always extremely hard to paint/draw for me. They seem off because they're too small compared to the body. i realized this when I was pretty much done with the painting and I was too tired to fix it (also, trying to fix them would have probably made them look worse).... sometimes I think it's better to leave the errors and eventually pay more attention to proportions when I'll be making another drawing/painting

thank you :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived