life

Bradley Cooper Sings "Digging My Grave" at The Greek Theater

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mikey Monster

Omfg yaaas Bradley! This is amazing it's getting me SO PUMPED!!!❤️❤️❤️:excited2:

Mikey McCampbell

Summer Boy

I love this kind of song, so I'm very excited for the soundtrack, obviously!

Harry

Omg this sounds awesome! Can't wait.

Even if the movie bombs at least we know the music will be good and may get some Oscar attention lol

brownie
18 hours ago, Shipper said:

Was this from a drone? 

I assume so, sadly. I was at the filming last night too and Bradley specifically asked for people not to record anything because they don't want the music getting out. (This looks like drone footage from an earlier rehearsal though). 

Leaking the music itself is just sh**ty, imo 

brownie
16 hours ago, Kenon Sings said:

i wonder why they dont just record it to a studio version instead of trying to do it live cuz his vocals are obvs terrible

They ARE doing a studio version. It's NOT recorded live -- at least not any of the concert scenes they've been filming. No idea why his mic is turned on here, but it looks like it's just a rehearsal. this wasn't from the actual filming last night. 

bitchimtrying

The only saving grace is that the majority of voters fort he Oscar are older white men and they will probs like country music but other than that, all the other fan bases are going to rip Gaga to shreds over this type of music. 

Shipper
2 hours ago, brownie said:

I assume so, sadly. I was at the filming last night too and Bradley specifically asked for people not to record anything because they don't want the music getting out. (This looks like drone footage from an earlier rehearsal though). 

Leaking the music itself is just sh**ty, imo 

I was at the shooting for the one at Coachella and it was the same song he sung there.  

(Where was the shooting last night? Is it the one at Hollywood?) 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Mitchey

I like it! It sounds more bluesy than the "country" I imagined. Imagine Gaga's voice on this :cryga:

Archived