Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga, plz meet this dying fan

dit

Featured Posts

Qualle1
6 hours ago, Kenon Sings said:

She should invite all dying fans to be in the cure mv :rip: and when they apply they have to have proof that they will be dead in under 3 months..

D I S G U S T I N G !

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis

I had such a **** day omg everything went wrong, but this really puts it in perspective. Poor girl :( this absolutely breaks my heart. I really hope she gets to meet her.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Kermit
On 5/2/2017 at 3:55 PM, juju said:

Someone tweet this to her, she needs to see it :diane: 

Better yet, can we reach her management somehow?

Stay strong Gianna :diane: 

If Admin can reach a bracelet to Gaga and her management, then he/they could definitely reach this to her management. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
On 5/2/2017 at 10:32 PM, Qualle1 said:

D I S G U S T I N G !

DID I FUCJING READ THAT **** CORRECTLY??? 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Bette Davis
47 minutes ago, Qualle1 said:

D I S G U S T I N G !

Sick and twisted. I don't even understand how someone could make a comment like that 🚮

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Jigglygoth
12 hours ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I totally understand this and it would be such an honor to get a call... But Gaga can't visit or interact with every fan that is going through something like this.

This. And I think it's kind of disrespectful to *expect* her to be there for everyone all the time. 

She is extremely busy right now, have you all not thought for a single second that maybe it gets overwhelming for her? That being expected to provide happiness, and carry other people's pain on her shoulders, might be too much for her sometimes? 

I'll be honest, the title, and the existence of this thread disgust me. If you guys really care about the fan, then send your best wishes, show her love, even if you're not GaGa I can guarantee you it will bring a smile to her face, and will warm her heart. 

But you all need to stop expecting GaGa to be Jesus and give her all, constantly. 

We all know she cares about her fans more than any other star in the world, pressuring her like this, trying to guilt her into meeting a fan is a horrible thing to do IMO. 

As for the girl: I wish nothing but love, and peace, for her and her family.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

TheJackMonster
13 hours ago, Kenon Sings said:

oop

Why edit when you've been quoted :awkney:

Noah X
7 hours ago, BehindTheAura said:

Why edit when you've been quoted :awkney:

so ppl can stop :awkney:

Archived