💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga, plz meet this dying fan

dit

Featured Posts

dit

If you cannot meet her at least please skype her for a few minutes.

Local woman battling leukemia hopes to meet Lady Gaga

"I was diagnosed July 18th and I've been battling ever since." 

Gianna DeVeitro entered the fight of her life just weeks after graduating Rutgers University and completing an internship at a hospital working with cancer patients.

She was fortunate enough to find a rare bone marrow match and she got the transplant, but sadly, she still has cancer.

"We did chemo for a month and then I just found out a couple of days ago that the chemo didn't work. So right now pretty much, I don't have any other options," she explained.

But she's still fighting.

"I've learned to appreciate everything you have -- one minute you have it and one minute you don't and it really really sucks," she explained. 

In her hospital room full of Gaga gear she remains positive. A bone marrow transplant was not the cure for her; however, she's grateful for the gift. It's a difficult match that so many patients are desperate to receive. She has a message:"I would say that it really, really truly helps save a life so please donate." 

The nurses are now using that video to reach out to her idol. She has tickets to see Lady Gaga this fall  but they are pleading for a favor now.

"Ask her to please, please, please come. I don't have much time and it would be awesome to meet you and talk to you and talk to you, yeah."

Lady%20Gaga%20video_1493692835899_325143

http://www.fox29.com/news/251954331-story

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

This is such terrible news, I see it all the time random people getting cancer at a young age and then hearing they're terminal.. It's terrifying. Imagine that's you.

My heart goes out to her and I truly hope Gaga somehow hears about this and reaches out to her.

juju

Someone tweet this to her, she needs to see it :diane: 

Better yet, can we reach her management somehow?

Stay strong Gianna :diane: 

❤ x ❤

kvnrp
4 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

In her hospital room full of Gaga gear she remains positive.

4 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

She has tickets to see Lady Gaga this fall  but they are pleading for a favor now.

I am 95% sure that someone on her team will tell her about this.

ElectricAlley

Gaga is so very busy but I hope she receives a Skype call at least. 

Red

SPAM HA :ohno: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

pedrohemg

I can't with these terminal cancer news. Lauren Hill death was too much for me. I prayed for that girl every single day.

AlexanderLevi2

I totally understand this and it would be such an honor to get a call... But Gaga can't visit or interact with every fan that is going through something like this.

Currently listening to Joanne

Letmelivemylife
Just now, Sepsami said:

This is such terrible news, I see it all the time random people getting cancer at a young age and then hearing they're terminal.. It's terrifying. Imagine that's you.

My heart goes out to her and I truly hope Gaga somehow hears about this and reaches out to her.

As a mom, my heart absolutely breaks for her family. If anything like this ever happened to any of my kids (biological or otherwise) it would rip me apart. I'm willing to bet that gaga will reach out to her because this is personal for her. People tend to forget that We aren't just fans to her. We're a massive part of her.

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Erich Johnson
4 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I totally understand this and it would be such an honor to get a call... But Gaga can't visit or interact with every fan that is going through something like this.

Invite her for the cure MV

Archived