💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Meeting Gaga After Show?

Brooklyn Nights

Featured Posts

Brooklyn Nights

Hey! 

So Im going to see Gaga for the first time this year in Montreal! Of course my broke ass couldnt afford M+G tickets but Id still like to try and meet her after the show is over outside the venue. Has anyone done this before? Any tips or stratgeries? 

Thank you friends!

TheKillerQueen

Probably Won't be able to meet her as she is leaving. She will more than likely be exhausted after putting on a 2 hour show and will sneak out the back. I guess you could try to stick around out back and catch her as she's leaving. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Brooklyn Nights
Just now, TheKillerQueen said:

Probably Won't be able to meet her as she is leaving. She will more than likely be exhausted after putting on a 2 hour show and will sneak out the back. I guess you could try to stick around out back and catch her as she's leaving. 

Thats what I was thinking. I might just hang around to try and get a glimpse of her and wave as she leaves. Who knows when Ill get the chance to go see her again :(

Nicole

You can try an hang around where she exits etc but don't go there expecting to meet her. There might be nights where she does stop and chat, but there might be nights where she's sick/exhausted or simply doesn't feel like meeting fans. 

It's always worth a shot! If there are other people there, just try and convince everyone to stay calm/respectful when/if she does come out - she'll be more likely to stop if she isn't gonna be mobbed by loud fans. 

pink sushi

Meeting Gaga after a show?! Good luck with that......:usrs: I could not even meet Marina after her shows. :wtf: 

drinkmytears

You'd be surprised at how often she does stop after shows. I met her after the C2C show in Vancouver, and I know people who met her after the artRave in Seattle. It just depends on your venue layout really, and how busy it is.

beboskoukla

where is the best place to wait for her?

any chance to meet her before the show?

this a really great question  i was ever wondering tbh. :kara:

xoxo, Katarina

MonsterBall13
On 2017-05-02 at 11:27 PM, pink sushi said:

Meeting Gaga after a show?! Good luck with that......:usrs: I could not even meet Marina after her shows. :wtf: 

I couldn't even meet cupcakke after her show 

Twitter

Instead of after the show, try before the show. Hang around the airport, hotel, down the street from Bell Centre. 

Archived