⚯͛

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

God I f*cking miss ARTPOP....

Also, no lies detected 

LordGa

She was supposed to chair the event, since she actually had worn the couture before:interestinga:

2 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

Rih and Katy are bffs so I hope Katy doesn't shade her allies especially right now. 

Katy and Kesha also used to be good friends, but where was she when the whole world was against Kesha? I don't want to go off topic, but Katy's been kinda distancing herself from other female pop stars lately. :huh:

That being said, I'm glad Gaga doesn't give in and embraces empowerment. :applause: 

VOLANTIS
34 minutes ago, Ibo said:

Katy and Kesha also used to be good friends, but where was she when the whole world was against Kesha? I don't want to go off topic, but Katy's been kinda distancing herself from other female pop stars lately. :huh:

That being said, I'm glad Gaga doesn't give in and embraces empowerment. :applause: 

Rih and Katy had a fallout during Chris Brown but they are currently friends. Rih was very pleased with Katy's performance at the Grammys as well. I really do wish well for her and I genuinely hope she's taking care of herself. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Fingerella
40 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Rih and Katy had a fallout during Chris Brown but they are currently friends. Rih was very pleased with Katy's performance at the Grammys as well. I really do wish well for her and I genuinely hope she's taking care of herself. 

When did that happen?

VOLANTIS
2 minutes ago, None of us said:

When did that happen?

When Rih began to see Chris again in 2013. I think they didn't speak for a while. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

YeehawKylie
3 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Actually now that I thought about it, yes she would :giveup:

I was about to say, where were you during the ARTPOP era? :ladyhaha:

petty

The fact that she had to include photos of hwrself wearing the designer just to show shes worn it before :toofunny: most would've just included the pic of rih but ok sis

Trepadation
3 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Would Gaga lie to us?

:trollga:

XMonsterMonster

If it was still Joanne era, everyone would have been: '' omg DIC remix confirmed and ect. ''

:classy: :hor:

SKANK
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Yet she posted photos of herself in the same comment :toofunny: 

The MET Gala was celebrating Rei Kawaubo so Gaga shared images of her in Rei's designs. Her tweet was about the Met Gala in general, not just who she thought was best dressed, so I don't think the photos are that strange.

Archived