๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

The Cure Reaches New Peak on US Top 50 on Spotify

MANiCURE1295

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295

The Cure has now reached a NEW PEAK of #37ย on US Spotify Top 50!!!!!!

In addition The Cure has also reached #31ย on the Global Top 50 Playlist!!!! Remember guys to keep streaming from TTH so that the song can continue to grow on this important format!!!ย 

****May 3rd Update: Plus one position in the US(37) and plus 4 positions on the worldwide chart, very close to entering top 30 (31)

ย 

KEEP IT UP

Rifek

The Cureย (Lyric Video) and yourย impact - I see youย :hor:

TcNBN1C.gif

โ—๏ธ IG: thebumblebee__ โ—๏ธ

Harry

This is excellent news and I for one will continue to stream Lady Gaga's latest hit single The Cure straight from Spotify's Today's Top Hits playlist!

giphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

AURA

Slay but honestly idk why we need a thread for every single one of the peaks on spotify, might as well make a thread for every stream it gets if we're down on that

DeanWinchester
12 minutes ago, OBEY said:

@DeanWinchesterย stream it ย TC from apple music playlists :neyde:ย 

I told you the other day it keeps sliding down :awkney:

no amount of stream we do via AM is gonna save it unless maybe a hundred other Canadian monsters here do. Spotify on the other hand :lolly:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

OBEY
1 minute ago, AURA said:

Slay but honestly idk why we need a thread for every single one of the peaks on spotify, might as well make a thread for every stream it gets if we're down on that

It's to remind people to stream it bc all the chartsters in the charts thread already do :green:ย 

OBEY
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

I told you the other day it keeps sliding down :awkney:

no amount of stream we do via AM is gonna save it unless maybe a hundred other Canadian monsters here do. Spotify on the other hand :lolly:

So what? those streams still count for the canadian hot 100 + might help the song in the long run if they keep it on the playlists bc they removed it from Apple Music POP one :neyde:ย Get to work fat

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Get to work fat

I actually am about to go to work. I'll give it streams via AM but my phone with AM subscription goes with me to work where I can't keep streaming. I'll leave my other phone to stream TC on loop from TTH at home where it can do ots job :awkney:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

OBEY
2 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

I actually am about to go to work. I'll give it streams via AM but my phone with AM subscription goes with me to work where I can't keep streaming. I'll leave my other phone to stream TC on loop from TTH at home where it can do ots job :awkney:

Stream it on AM from your PCย :usrs:

YeehawKylie
11 minutes ago, AURA said:

It's essentially spam to remind everyone to stream from TTH.

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Stream it on AM from your PCย :usrs:

Hydro is expensive m8. Ill try

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived