Katy channeling Gaga

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

MESSS

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Batwings

Katy Perry announces her new single, "Alexander."

donutellha
Just now, Batwings said:

Katy Perry announces her new single, "Alexander."

do not say my name 

do not say my name

robert, oh

alexander

alexander

giphy.gif 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Hola Soraya

Y'all are petty af! :ladyhaha: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Helxig

Okay, this is funny and all, but I just have to say this. 

First of all, I don't like Katy at all, I'm not a fan, but she was one of the few people who showed up tonight even slightly on theme, so we have to give her credit for that.

Secondly, the Gaga connection is really weak here. Gaga doesn't have a trademark on the colour red, or on a particular cut or style of fabric. Gaga has worn similar looks because for a long time Gaga wore very avant garde looks, and many different kinds. Gaga has worn everything.

This outfit doesn't look like any particular look that Gaga has worn, it just looks avant garde, which is on theme for the night.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

donutellha
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Okay, this is funny and all, but I just have to say this. 

First of all, I don't like Katy at all, I'm not a fan, but she was one of the few people who showed up tonight even slightly on theme, so we have to give her credit for that.

Secondly, the Gaga connection is really weak here. Gaga doesn't have a trademark on the colour red, or on a particular cut or style of fabric. Gaga has worn similar looks because for a long time Gaga wore very avant garde looks, and many different kinds. Gaga has worn everything.

This outfit doesn't look like any particular look that Gaga has worn, it just looks avant garde, which is on theme for the night.

I think it's mostly a play on her slow / dramatic walking lol

Helxig
Just now, donutellha said:

I think it's mostly a play on her slow / dramatic walking lol

Well I get that lol that's the part that's funny.

I'm just making a general statement because I'm seeing shade towards her everywhere online already. And she's not channelling Gaga with this look, she's channelling avant garde designs. It just comes back to the whole thing about everyone comparing women and putting them against one another and it's message I can't stand.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Pacify Him

Katy is the answer for all our CrazyGa needs :giveup:

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived