Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

10 Years of Gaga - Documentary

D1SC0STICK

Featured Posts

D1SC0STICK

360px-Ladygaga_sig.svg.png

Hello Little Monsters!
To celebrate the 10 year career of our beloved Mother Monster, I'm working on a huge project and could really use some help.

The concept:
A one hour documentary with lots of images, music and of course videos. This to honor Lady Gaga and take viewers to a musical journey from the last 10 years. Let's say if anyone wants to know 'who or what is Lady Gaga?', they will understand it after watching it. For us fans, it's of course a celebration of our idol and something to look at and be proud of.

How it's gonna be:
It's gonna start from the very beginning with some details like her birthday and background. Right after that 'intro', the documentary starts off from the moment Gaga showed up and started to take over the world, one sequin at a time.

What do you think:
Opinions, opinions, opinions! Do you guys like this concept? To me it's like a life story written in graphics. So if you guys like the idea or have any suggestions: shoot!

What I will need:
Share your ultimate memories and things you'd really like to see in it or things I can not miss! Things in my mind: some iconic performances (VMA's, Super Bowl, NYE @ Times Square, Grammy Awards, tour performances), her fashion, the fans (of course!), achievements, side projects (C2C, Fame -perfume-, AHS, BTWFoundation), etc.

When will it be ready:
I'm expecting to release a final project in about a month or three.

Extra:
I will need a voice to record all of the text that will go over the videos. Don't hesitate to send me a message! 

I hope you all like the idea to make this a beautiful project.
Any help is welcome on video editing, Photoshop for a 'DVD-cover' or whatever I'm not thinking of now!
So any ideas, suggestions, opinions or thoughts are more then welcome!

Peace out. :queenga:

UPDATE MAY 6: tease!

Find your freedom in the music.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperGypsy

pumped for this :excited2:

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

D1SC0STICK
1 minute ago, gts14 said:

This is truly one of the best ideas I've seen in this site

Oh wauw, thanks :blush:! Was thinking about it for a long time so decieded to just start a huge project!

JiU

OMG, this is an amazing idea, we need this ASAP.

Anyway, while I can't really contribute with my lack of technology skills in the making of it, I though it'd be a cool idea to divide it into five sections describing her career, something like this: 

The rise: how she got a record label, songwriting and Just Dance and the rest of TF

Pop icon: Establishment in pop culture, TFM and BTW days, meat dress

The downfall: Hip break, ARTPOP PR mess, underwhelming chart performance

Time away from charts (make it more catchy pls): Cheek to cheek, American Horror Story, Till it Happens To You

The resurgence: Joanne, Superbowl, The Cure

Anyway, idk if u have this planned but structuring it like this would be amazing, at least to me :poot:

D1SC0STICK
2 minutes ago, SinnersVenus said:

OMG, this is an amazing idea, we need this ASAP.

Anyway, while I can't really contribute with my lack of technology skills in the making of it, I though it'd be a cool idea to divide it into five sections describing her career, something like this: 

The rise: how she got a record label, songwriting and Just Dance and the rest of TF

Pop icon: Establishment in pop culture, TFM and BTW days, meat dress

The downfall: Hip break, ARTPOP PR mess, underwhelming chart performance

Time away from charts (make it more catchy pls): Cheek to cheek, American Horror Story, Till it Happens To You

The resurgence: Joanne, Superbowl, The Cure

Anyway, idk if u have this planned but structuring it like this would be amazing, at least to me :poot:

Thanks for your input! I've planned it and it looks very similar to what you suggest.

I made an actual timeline on like 83616 papers taped to each other :laughga:

gts14
6 minutes ago, D1SC0STICK said:

Oh wauw, thanks :blush:! Was thinking about it for a long time so decieded to just start a huge project!

If you need any help with this let me know :wub:

JiU
2 minutes ago, D1SC0STICK said:

Thanks for your input! I've planned it and it looks very similar to what you suggest.

I made an actual timeline on like 83616 papers taped to each other :laughga:

Well that will be wonderful to take down :poot:

Also, pls make a mention of us here on GGD struggling to get Gaga to notice us, would be much appreciated :ladyhaha:

lost in limbo

Such a good idea!!! Love it!!

I´m don´t have experience with those kind of things, but if you need help I can try :tongue:

So excited to see the final product!!

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

D1SC0STICK
5 minutes ago, SinnersVenus said:

Well that will be wonderful to take down :poot:

Also, pls make a mention of us here on GGD struggling to get Gaga to notice us, would be much appreciated :ladyhaha:

I'll try to cure her :stalkga:

D1SC0STICK
Just now, Lucas said:

I'd love to do the DVD cover! 

Send me a message so we can discuss ideas! I'm better in moving graphics, so feel free to get loose in Photoshop :tony:

Hi Its Nicole

Love it! Here are some vids u can use:

Hello Gaga

Irrelevant

I WOULD BE EFFING SCALPEDT :firega:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived