💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

10 Years of Gaga - Documentary

D1SC0STICK

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

btw, sorry bout the black borders, I'm just too lazy to remove them :sis: But if you want to remove them, the dimensions are 1024 x 512 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NintendoMONSTER
On 2.5.2017 at 12:24 AM, D1SC0STICK said:

360px-Ladygaga_sig.svg.png

Hello Little Monsters!
To celebrate the 10 year career of our beloved Mother Monster, I'm working on a huge project and could really use some help.

The concept:
A one hour documentary with lots of images, music and of course videos. This to honor Lady Gaga and take viewers to a musical journey from the last 10 years. Let's say if anyone wants to know 'who or what is Lady Gaga?', they will understand it after watching it. For us fans, it's of course a celebration of our idol and something to look at and be proud of.

How it's gonna be:
It's gonna start from the very beginning with some details like her birthday and background. Right after that 'intro', the documentary starts off from the moment Gaga showed up and started to take over the world, one sequin at a time.

What do you think:
Opinions, opinions, opinions! Do you guys like this concept? To me it's like a life story written in graphics. So if you guys like the idea or have any suggestions: shoot!

What I will need:
Share your ultimate memories and things you'd really like to see in it or things I can not miss! Things in my mind: some iconic performances (VMA's, Super Bowl, NYE @ Times Square, Grammy Awards, tour performances), her fashion, the fans (of course!), achievements, side projects (C2C, Fame -perfume-, AHS, BTWFoundation), etc.

When will it be ready:
I'm expecting to release a final project in about a month or three.

Extra:
I will need a voice to record all of the text that will go over the videos. Don't hesitate to send me a message! 

I hope you all like the idea to make this a beautiful project.
Any help is welcome on video editing, Photoshop for a 'DVD-cover' or whatever I'm not thinking of now!
So any ideas, suggestions, opinions or thoughts are more then welcome!

Peace out. :queenga:

UPDATE MAY 6: tease!

@D1SC0STICK is this still going to happen? :wub:

• 1 month later...

Archived