💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tweets Accusing Katy Perry of Using the N-Word Resurface

petty

Featured Posts

petty

- Producer and DJ Mano tweeted about pop singer Katy Perry calling him the N-word back in 2015

- The tweet was somehow disregarded by the media and recieved barely a 100 retweets at that time

- Following the backlash related to Katy's supposed "wokepop" era and her comments comparing her hair change to Obama, Twitter users uncovered the Tweet which is now making rounds on social media

142861_original.gif

DeanWinchester

Even her IG are being flooded with hate posts right now

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Kermit

:air: If there's not a video then I'm not believing ****.

:ladyhaha: I'm black and calling my white friends ***** and see no problem if they say it back. (In the case if she did; doesn't make it appropriate, but still). 

:smh: Everyone just wants to hop on the Katy-hate bandwagon this era, huh?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Nicogly

Its not like she is racist tho, I guess if she did indeed say the N-word, it was out of ignorance and maybe some sort of self delusion and entitlement?

Spoiler

She should learn tho that words hold power and that she should measure herself on these issues (not only race but also mental health)

Anyhow, people dying in Venezuela everyday trying to overcome the dictatorship and this has ended up becoming kind of trivial. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

AshIey

If it's true it sounds like she was just ignorant in the situation. She did have a very sheltered and backwards upbringing. :shrug:

Illuminati

This is not her ARTPOP, not even her Bionic

This is worse 

Much worse :rip: 

YaaaasGaga
Just now, Illuminati said:

This is not her ARTPOP, not even her Bionic

This is worse 

Much worse :rip: 

I was thinking the same...

Things like this can literally destroy someone's career, no matter what profession they are in.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this one plays out...

Girrr

This woman is in her 30s. Why is her "sheltered upbringing" an excuse at her age now? This word has been a heated topic for a very long time now. Plain ignorance isn't a good excuse just because "she isn't racist." If these guys asked her not to, then she is to be blamed. I'm not hopping on a Katy-hate bandwagon, but I don't understand the petty excuses to save this grown woman's ass. 

Zilla

Sorry to kill the chat, but we already have a thread here:

Please continue discussion there. Thanks!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived