💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

London O2 Arena 09 Oct.

Nicogly

Featured Posts

Nicogly

Hey guys! I just bought a ticket to gaga's concert in London on October 9nth :firega: (a Monday :sis:) . I have never been in London, but I will be studying there with NYU for a whole year. I was wondering if any of you guys who are going to this concert might want to come with me (I have a standing GA ticket). I am super open and would love to be accompanied by any of you lovely monstaaahsss :classy: 

Just leave a message if you are interested and I can give you my whatsapp number! :D

EDIT: just realized UK monsters are probably sleeping rn, so I'll try to bump this up later tomrrow

2nd EDIT: I hope this doesn't end up as an isolated howl to the wilderness

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

YaaaasGaga

I was considering getting a ticket to one of the London shows but just didn't buy my ticket yet because I didn't know where I would be living at that point (but now know I will be living in London then) and also I didn't have anyone to go with :poot:

So if I end up getting a ticket I'd also happily accept company to go with

calmar

I don't live in London but I travelled there for a few days a few years back. It was a great city. I really hope you enjoy living there. 

Spoiler

It was expensive af tho :madge: 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Nicogly
39 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

I was considering getting a ticket to one of the London shows but just didn't buy my ticket yet because I didn't know where I would be living at that point (but now know I will be living in London then) and also I didn't have anyone to go with :poot:

So if I end up getting a ticket I'd also happily accept company to go with

yayyy, just hit me up if you buy a ticket! 

Nicogly
39 minutes ago, calmar said:

I don't live in London but I travelled there for a few days a few years back. It was a great city. I really hope you enjoy living there. 

Reveal hidden contents

It was expensive af tho :madge: 

I'VE HEARD! Also that food is trash hahahah i guess ill be fish n' chipping my way through freshman year

calmar
Just now, Nicogly said:

I'VE HEARD! Also that food is trash hahahah i guess ill be fish n' chipping my way through freshman year

I mean, it's a huge city with worldwide power, so it's not too difficult to find good food or just food that you've never had before. 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Nicogly
38 minutes ago, calmar said:

I mean, it's a huge city with worldwide power, so it's not too difficult to find good food or just food that you've never had before. 

true true, im sure people are hyperbolising it 

calmar
Just now, Nicogly said:

true true, im sure people are hyperbolising it 

And of course hopefully you'll make some friends and find a way to get out of the city to see things like Windsor, Stonehenge, Bath, etc. :) 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

drinkmytears

I moved to London from America as well! I could give you loads of tips about London in general if you'd like. Message me! I'll also be at that show

Laceface

I've never heard complaints about our food, where were these people eating? :toofunny: wetherspoons? A lot of the cuisine is Italian, Chinese & Indian. 

Definitely get outside of London during your stay.. the home counties, the countryside, the seaside, Cornwall, towns & villages like Oxford & Winchester etc. Windsor & Eton are nice for the castle, park & pubs. 45 minute train from Paddington. 

RAMROD

Just a warning, if you are going to eat fried chicken, AVOID, I repeat, AVOID Chicken Cottage aka KFC knock off. Also, this also works for another local KFC knock offs. If it's selling battered fried chicken and it's not KFC, AVOID at all cost! They're just not good! 

Instead, try chicken from BrewDog, it's really good. Plus, they serve nice English ale too lel :sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

StuckInMyMind
15 hours ago, Nicogly said:

Hey guys! I just bought a ticket to gaga's concert in London on October 9nth :firega: (a Monday :sis:) . I have never been in London, but I will be studying there with NYU for a whole year. I was wondering if any of you guys who are going to this concert might want to come with me (I have a standing GA ticket). I am super open and would love to be accompanied by any of you lovely monstaaahsss :classy: 

Just leave a message if you are interested and I can give you my whatsapp number! :D

EDIT: just realized UK monsters are probably sleeping rn, so I'll try to bump this up later tomrrow

2nd EDIT: I hope this doesn't end up as an isolated howl to the wilderness

you're more than welcome to join me, my boyfriend (his sister and mum also) if you want. We're also standing

Nicogly
1 hour ago, HighwayLover said:

you're more than welcome to join me, my boyfriend (his sister and mum also) if you want. We're also standing

2 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

I moved to London from America as well! I could give you loads of tips about London in general if you'd like. Message me! I'll also be at that show

+58 4242011171 whatsapp me!!! Ill add u there so that we can talk! :) 

Archived