💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga have time to rehearse/design the tour?

Edge Of Venus

Featured Posts

Edge Of Venus

She's still making ASIB which will take a couple of months and then the tour is right around the corner.

Doesn't she need to design the show and rehearse?

I'm seeing her this August so this better not be a half-assed/recycled concert.

:interestinga:

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Don't worry about it...it's Gaga she wouldn't do that. I don't think she's filming that much. I think tye majority of the movie is being filmed after the tour 

lxdygxga

She finishes ASIB in early June. She's probably been planning the tour with the Haus during the filming and long before, and has two full months to rehearse and put it together. The extra floor tickets released due to the staging changes shows that she's got the stage planned, and is already planning her performance around it. 

She put The Monster Ball together much faster after Fame Kills was cancelled, and she had Coachella put together with full interludes and choreography to boot within a matter of weeks. She works well under pressure.

artpopulace

I think she planned it with her team after Superbowl (or maybe even during Superbowl rehearsals and together with Coachella), she normally plans tour months/half a year before the opening leg. The Haus is more efficient in placing schedules nowadays so :rockstar:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

DeanWinchester

All the answers above + she's most likely doing similar songs so she already has many of the choreo practiced 

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Red

Her schedule is done with a lot of thought, nothing is random and ratchet

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Saint Hollywood
9 minutes ago, Red said:

Her schedule is done with a lot of thought, nothing is random and ratchet

tumblr_o5zzwuQnkN1tl1wfio1_500.gif

juju
10 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

tumblr_o5zzwuQnkN1tl1wfio1_500.gif

Her knocking the woman's glasses always kills me :rip: 

❤ x ❤

drinkmytears

If ASIB is filming that means pretty much everything is done, she just has to shoot her scenes. That should be over by the time Summer starts. 

As far as we know, she has no commitments besides ASIB. Doesn't seem like she's very invested in promoting The Cure. 

She has all summer to film content for the tour, rehearse (and as stated above, she doesn't need to do much rehearsing as most of the songs are already choreographed), and work on costumes/props/staging. My guess is others have already designed all of that and she just needs to give her feedback and approval.

She has plenty of time to get the tour ready by August. As involved as Gaga is, she's not doing this by herself. The Monsterball was put together in a matter of weeks, as was Coachella. Look at the amazing content Lobstereye gave us with Coachella! She will be able to pull it off. We all know opening nights are never perfect anyways.

MaryJaneHolland

Doesn't the ASIB filming end in June?

The tour stage is probably already designed, she just needs to spend like a month rehearsing the show and picking the costumes.

ACT2
On 5/1/2017 at 4:26 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

edYVU4W.gif

no please don't make fun of him the youtube comments are enough :air:

i liked his idea i would die to do something like that

That's Gossip

venusfly

the monster ball was put together in a matter of a month or so

edit: i didnt even realise this thread was old how did i end up here :deadbanana:

Archived