💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's nasal voice

merlot

Featured Posts

merlot

We all know gaga's vocals improved incredibly in the past 3 years 

but i noticed her voice became more "nasal" :huh: , it's obvious in some tracks and performances 

for example her bang bang performance 

and it's obvious in Joanne, JAD and couple of other songs on Joanne 

and also on The Cure :emma:

what do u think? and does it ever irritate u? :poot:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Yes, I have especially heard it on Joanne! (The song). Yes, it bugs me. Her voice didn't used to be like that earlier in her career though. Her voice is still wonderful though! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

HOTNebraskaGuy

I actually like it in certain songs, especially The Cure. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

IcePrincess

She's vocal chameleon. She wants to sound 'nasal' that's part of technique. She knows how to use her instrument that's why she sounds so good in every genre.

merlot
4 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

She's vocal chameleon. She wants to sound 'nasal' that's part of technique. She knows how to use her instrument that's why she sounds so good in every genre.

idk why would anyone want to sound nasal? :huh:

Thomas P

She sounded so much more nasally on the fame and the fame monster so I don't know what you guys are talking about.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

merlot
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

She sounded so much more nasally on the fame and the fame monster so I don't know what you guys are talking about.

her voice was deeper on the fame but i don't think it was nasal 

what i mean by nasal is that she sounds congested 

Thomas P
Just now, merlot said:

her voice was deeper on the fame but i don't think it was nasal 

what i mean by nasal is that she sounds congested 

Ya she sounded congested on The Fame. On Joanne she definitely does, but what I meant was that she has sounded like that all through her career. She just (imo) uses it better now. Also I'm pretty sure her voice is much deeper on ARTPOP-Joanne.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

juju
12 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

This, I have no idea what this talk about Jeauxanne and The Cure being significantly-more nasally is; to me she's gotten rid of that vocal ""technique"" following The Fame Monster (or perhaps it was the editing, because we all know they tweaked her voice to the Gods early in the career). Her voice is a lot fuller and more theatrical now. 

❤ x ❤

merlot
3 minutes ago, juju said:

This, I have no idea what this talk about Jeauxanne and The Cure being significantly-more nasally is; to me she's gotten rid of that vocal ""technique"" following The Fame Monster (or perhaps it was the editing, because we all know they tweaked her voice to the Gods early in the career). Her voice is a lot fuller and more theatrical now. 

hmm to me it's so obvious on The Cure and i'm talking about the verses. the chorus sounds just fine 

juju
Just now, merlot said:

hmm to me it's so obvious on The Cure and i'm talking about the verses. the chorus sounds just fine 

The verses sound a lot like her earlier material in certain aspects, so I can see where you're coming from with that; but it doesn't stick out as "nasally" to me, just softer and more subdued. 

❤ x ❤

Hexxx

Im glad someone said it. It urks me and I haven't been able to enjoy her performances 

There must be some pressure on her nose

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Lextyr97
20 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Totally agree. Boys, Boys, Boys... She sounds SO nasally lol.

23 minutes ago, merlot said:

idk why would anyone want to sound nasal? :huh:

Adds a level of innocence to me. Joanne sounds the most "nasally" to me during the first verse and chorus and it sounds VERY innocent to me because of that. 

RepentingSinner

Nothing nasal about that performance. Gaga has good mask, and good resonance in her head. She is not nasal on Joanne. In certain live performances Gaga has been nasal, the one above is not one of them, neither is the album "Joanne", or "The Cure".

RepentingSinner
8 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Totally agree. Boys, Boys, Boys... She sounds SO nasally lol.

She does not at all. Quite the opposite, on rare occation (in that song) she sounds like she has a stuffed nose.

Archived